Nana showing again :-)

jubjubjub.com

This is off the Stickman site. It sounds fantastic! Cant wait to see Rainbow 1 and 4 tonight :-)

"In Nana Plaza few bars have lived up to the term titty bars for years but that is all about to change. The Lumpini police chief has done an about turn and birthday suits are now allowed in the bars of Nana, reversing a prohibition that has been in place for years, shirked only by the bravest bars with an ace look out system. This is the green light Nana needs to make a serious challenge to Soi Cowboy which holds the unofficial title of Bangkok's premier nightlife area. Those bars which have removed the weight off their chest include Rainbow 1 and 4, Erotica, Mercury, Spanky's, Angelwitch, Mandarin and Carousel. I have to admit massive surprise at this new policy and hope, for the sake of the bars in Nana, that it lasts."

I've been hearing a lot of positive things about Spanky's. Seems the owner generally cares what the customers think and actually seeks out their thoughts/suggestions on how he might improve the bar.

This alone has me planning to visit Nana in couple days.

Oh my goodness! Is it really true?

The girls of Nana Plaza bars are showing again? Naked?

It seems, that the good old times are coming back, the times before that damned interior minister [color:orange]Purachai Piumsombun[/color] from the Thai Rak Thai Party (do you remember him?) launched the social-order campaign, requiring all entertainment venues to close down by 2am. [color:blue]That was in 2001[/color]! Purachai was a fierce dog.

Later – in the time after the TRT-Taksin and Purachai era – the responsible police station Lumpini forbid the naked showing. Maybe the police boss did not get enough "tea-money".

Oh, I am longing to be back at my beloved "centre of the universe", the Nana Plaza.

But not possible in the moment!

I get melancholic and blue ...

"Why does it always rain on me?

Sunny days

Where have you gone?" Sunny and happy days, are you gone forever?

(Travis)

Greetings from icy and snowy Hamburg

- 5 degrees and snow

Charly

Hamburg Bangkok Duesseldorf

I was there, Rainbow 4, Saturday night and, for what is supposed to be the best of the best of NEP, it was very disappointing. Yes, some of the girls were naked, but quite frankly most of them would have looked better clothed. It was shortly after 10 p.m. and perhaps the best had already been bar fined (or perhaps the better looking ones are already working in Soi Cowboy), but I was not impressed.

Maybe Nana will turn around. I hope it does. I think competition is good. But, based on what I saw Saturday night, that hasn't happened yet.

• 2 weeks later...
What I dislike is the spread of khatoeys in NEP. Especially those gogos that have a mix. :shakehead

Also true for me when they mix the Khatoeys with real women that I don't like. I especially dislike it when a khatoey comes around me expecting me to buy them a drink, which will not be happening...ever.

Archived