Happy New Year

bust

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I partied most of the night in Adelaide. It's a whole new scene if you don't drink, for one thing you can drive around without fear of police harassment.

I spent most of the time at a friend's party where his high school teacher wife introduced me to half a dozen fearsome looking women (fellow teachers) aged in the 40 to 60 range. They curled their lip in contempt when they learned I lived in Thailand but as the champagne cut in and the prospect of another new year alone in bed with the vibrator sank in, my attractiveness increased and they slowly moved in for the kill.

Boy, am I glad I have forsaken strong drink. The prospect of waking up with a hangover AND one of them is too much to bear.

Not with my dick, not even with Fiery Jack's dick.

I partied most of the night in Adelaide. It's a whole new scene if you don't drink, for one thing you can drive around without fear of police harassment.

I spent most of the time at a friend's party where his high school teacher wife introduced me to half a dozen fearsome looking women (fellow teachers) aged in the 40 to 60 range. They curled their lip in contempt when they learned I lived in Thailand but as the champagne cut in and the prospect of another new year alone in bed with the vibrator sank in, my attractiveness increased and they slowly moved in for the kill.

Boy, am I glad I have forsaken strong drink. The prospect of waking up with a hangover AND one of them is too much to bear.

[color:red]Not with my dick, not even with Fiery Jack's dick.[/color]

I guess you are glad you don't have my little 'wonder' boy?

[image removed - KS]

Archived