Vodka-Coke scam

dddave

Nothing new; just a reminder to watch out for this nasty little scam in many Soi Cowboy bars.

You offer "Lady drink", girl says "Vodka-Coke ok?"

Small glass of Coke and a shot glass of vodka soon arrive; Billed as TWO separate drinks: B90 for Coke, B120 for vodka.

Not nice.

ddave...you think that's bad.

A few years ago, I was a long time customer of the Toy Bar (SC). I ordered a Black Russian. They charged me for two shots of vodka and one of Kahlua. Almost $10 U.S. WTF? The same drink at other SC bars was going for about $1.50.

HH

A few years ago, I was a long time customer of the Toy Bar (SC). I ordered a Black Russian. They charged me for two shots of vodka and one of Kahlua. Almost $10 U.S. WTF? The same drink at other SC bars was going for about $1.50.

HH

See, HH is not a racist as some would believe, he ordered a minority/commie drink! :)

A few years ago' date=' I was a long time customer of the Toy Bar (SC). I ordered a Black Russian. They charged me for two shots of vodka and one of Kahlua. Almost $10 U.S. WTF? The same drink at other SC bars was going for about $1.50.

HH[/quote']

See, HH is not a racist as some would believe, he ordered a minority/commie drink! :)

Tell that to a White Russian :content:

Archived