This Dog Don't Bite

shygye

I'm not surprised that duck shot didn't do a great deal of harm at 15 meters. At 5 it would have made a large hole in him.

I've heard this before, people laying guns on the ground and the dog stepping on it. My first shotty, at the age of 14, was an old hammer 12 gauge, I'd like to see the dog that could have pulled them back.

Claymores and trip wires are better than sitting a swamp waiting to ambush some feathered beastie. But anyway, I don't like the taste of duck. Duck eggs are fine, but other than that I'll leave them alone.

p.s. My Mrs came home one day with a roast duck. She said, "I remember how expensive they were in London." She forgot I don't eat duck ... plus EVERYTHING is expensive in London. :(

I'm thinking of buying a nice trap gun, under and over, 12 gauge. probably won't go duck hunting though, very regulated and expensive...cheaper to buy the ducks already cooked, and you don't have to pluck steel shot out of your teeth.

I was at a gun show and bought some ammo for an 8 gauge.

Later, I went to buy an 8 gauge and found out they are looked upon as either collector items or illegal.

Claymores and trip wires are better than sitting a swamp waiting to ambush some feathered beastie. But anyway, I don't like the taste of duck. Duck eggs are fine, but other than that I'll leave them alone.

p.s. My Mrs came home one day with a roast duck. She said, "I remember how expensive they were in London." She forgot I don't eat duck ... plus EVERYTHING is expensive in London. :(

How many days had that duck been hanging?

Explain to your wife that young hookers are expensive in London as well, so she should maybe pick up a few when she is out in BKK...might work!

Archived