What The F*#K Is Wrong With The World

bust

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least the kickie is an adult, unlike the gal in the OP's news.

However, nowadays the khatoey gangs are getting decidedly aggressive. Doesn't seem to take much to set them off. Where the hell did they all come from? And why don't the cops run them off? (Yeah, I know ... payola.)

whenever there's a thread about katoeys (or any thais for that matter) kicking the shit out of a punter/farang, the over whelming response (here) is generally along the lines of, he must have done something to deserve it.

Maybe they all don't deserve it but you can guarantee most have either provoked it or done something that warranted some form of retribution.

The other thing is how do you compare the two enviroments or are there plenty of katoeys in Seattle these days? Anyway cannot compare the two no matter how hard you want to twist it.

Hi,

"Maybe they all don't deserve it but you can guarantee most have either provoked it or done something that warranted some form of retribution."

Yeah, like insulting one *verbally*

Most definitely warrants getting the shit beaten out of you by a bunch of them.

[/sarcasm]

Sanuk!

One of "my gang" got roughed up a few months back by a gang of katoey, got the police involved and that stretch of Suk has been katoey free ever since...go fast Eddie!!!

I have walked from Soi 3 to Asoke all times of the day or evening, sober and well, not so sober for many years and never had an issue. Have seen plenty of farang in my travels though who are destined for trouble due to their poor behaviour.

Does anyone deserve to be beaten up for mouthing off to a bunch of katoeys, probably not. But it's going to happen and sure as the sun will rise in the morning.

Archived