Too much flesh on the streets..

gobbledonk

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didnt want to say too much about the katoey with pneumatic tits, but I did take OHs advice last night. Words are cheap, and I dont have photos (even the regular got shy on me), but 3 girls in an 8 hour period just doesn't work when you are pushing 51 - sorry OH, I gave it the college try but there were only 2 happy endings from 3. Full marks to my longtime Khmer friend who seems to have been born with very strong wrists, but you can pump a dry well all night etc. She was still frowning when she left at 3am - I would be too if I lived in Chon Buri and worked Soi 4 ...

On a more serious note, I am a miserable specimen - cant drink, dont want to fuck most of what is on offer and spend a lot of time in my hotel room either throwing up or taking a dump. I can do those things back in Oz.

OH, you left the part out of your tale of woe where you get PAID.

I think we both know that there will be times, as there have in the past, where I'm the one stuck in Farangland while you sow your seed across the length and breadth of SE Asia. Sure, you wont be held back by my incredibly high standards, probably wont have the energy to post at all, but we know the shoe will be on the other foot soon enough.

Archived