Too much flesh on the streets..

gobbledonk

I know - no pleasing some people - but I left BKK for Pattaya yesterday feeling a tad overwhelmed by how early the 'shift' moves into the area between Soi 3/4 and 11. There are girls standing around over there at 10am - is it just me, or is that a little early ?

Get down to Pattaya Friday afternoon and the beach is just one long row of girls sitting in groups waiting for a customer. Bargirls were physically trying to pull me into their bar and hours before the sun even looked like setting. Initially, I thought there were plenty of Farang to go around, but the closer I looked the more it became apparent that the girls easily outnumbered actual punters - probably different in the GoGos but I was still getting over this Cambo bug I seem to have picked up, and retreated about midnight.

In terms of tourists, there do seem to be a lot more family groups and (dear lord..) young couples in both BKK and Pattaya atm, but its nothing like the heights I witnessed here a month or so ago. Katoeys everywhere in both locations, minimal visible police presence and more Nigerian and Euro whores than I saw last month - not exactly news to most, but very different to my first visit to the LOS 8 years ago. Even in 2008, I dont remember that many girls lining Suk before dark, and the scene in Pattaya was surreal.

Going a little further afield tonight, but so far I'm shaking my head that so many old/fat chicks are trying to sell it on the streets here - even my standards are higher than that, no matter how drunk .....

gobble

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck you and your fucking problems you fucking fuck! I am here in the cold rainy USA, with $9 somtom and $200 an hour Thai whores, and you have the balls to bitch? fuck you again, you fucking fuck! I should have your fucking "problems" "...oh it's too early for whores and beer...what should I do...? Oh I think it is awful..." well get a wiff of my life pal, I get up in the morning with a lousy hangover, then eat some crap, go to work for 8 hours, doing heavy work in nasty oil and chemicals, then home, eat, drink and think about how much better it would be in Thailand right now, and log onto the board only to see you bitch about your "miserable life" well fuck you you fucking fuck! I should have such misery...oh the (w)horror of deciding which girl to fuck first...you make me sick you whining crying baby of a man...

if you have any self respect at all, you will man up and fuck as many of these whores as you can, and maybe even get a few souvenir photos for the guys at home, like me...now quit your bitching, man up and go fuck whores!

I know - no pleasing some people - but I left BKK for Pattaya yesterday feeling a tad overwhelmed by how early the 'shift' moves into the area between Soi 3/4 and 11. There are girls standing around over there at 10am - is it just me, or is that a little early ?

Get down to Pattaya Friday afternoon and the beach is just one long row of girls sitting in groups waiting for a customer. Bargirls were physically trying to pull me into their bar and hours before the sun even looked like setting. Initially, I thought there were plenty of Farang to go around, but the closer I looked the more it became apparent that the girls easily outnumbered actual punters - probably different in the GoGos but I was still getting over this Cambo bug I seem to have picked up, and retreated about midnight.

In terms of tourists, there do seem to be a lot more family groups and (dear lord..) young couples in both BKK and Pattaya atm, but its nothing like the heights I witnessed here a month or so ago. Katoeys everywhere in both locations, minimal visible police presence and more Nigerian and Euro whores than I saw last month - not exactly news to most, but very different to my first visit to the LOS 8 years ago. Even in 2008, I dont remember that many girls lining Suk before dark, and the scene in Pattaya was surreal.

Going a little further afield tonight, but so far I'm shaking my head that so many old/fat chicks are trying to sell it on the streets here - even my standards are higher than that, no matter how drunk .....

gobble

Sounds like you might need a holiday

I did notice more gals in the Nana parking lot - on last trip. Some real skanky looking gals at that. As my flight arrived late - I had to purchase the services of one of these 'parking lot gals'. And on closer look - she was heavy duty looking.

Long time actually turned into short time. But time enough.

As I stated in previous posting - too many tatoos, too many pierced whatever, too many fake boobs!

Are there any normal gals left?

OH, One thinks you need a holiday. :)

I know you are posting in jest..

Me I got less than 36 hrs. and I have to come back to the frozen waste lands of America.. :(

But my wife and I have had some good times here at the house and visting friends here in LOS.

So I'm begining to feel your pain.

You live in a state that I would not, but I understand about your work not choices..

I'll have a soft drink and toast for you tommorow night when we are the German Brew house in BKK having dinner with family and their paying the bill :)

guys, I think some of you read my post as 'so much *attractive* flesh on the streets' .....

OH, I know a real monger like yourself wouldnt be looking at the mantlepiece while he was stoking the fire, but these are some seriously hard-ridden whores, particularly the morning shift. I would gleefully go down on most of the Nana cleaning staff and half the katoeys in the carpark before I'd pay one of these senior citizens for sex.

Fortunately, I did manage to stumble across a very nice masseur on Soi 22 this afternoon, and she was extremely accommodating, but sadly I dont have any photos. Dont think I could have held the camera sufficiently steady, even if she had allowed me to film proceedings. Did I mention that she was quite attractive, with a lithe, brown body that seems to have been designed purely to give men pleasure ?

Mr Fuckity Fuck Fuck

Fuck you and your fucking problems you fucking fuck! I am here in the cold rainy USA, with $9 somtom and $200 an hour Thai whores, and you have the balls to bitch? fuck you again, you fucking fuck! I should have your fucking "problems" "...oh it's too early for whores and beer...what should I do...? Oh I think it is awful..." well get a wiff of my life pal, I get up in the morning with a lousy hangover, then eat some crap, go to work for 8 hours, doing heavy work in nasty oil and chemicals, then home, eat, drink and think about how much better it would be in Thailand right now, and log onto the board only to see you bitch about your "miserable life" well fuck you you fucking fuck! I should have such misery...oh the (w)horror of deciding which girl to fuck first...you make me sick you whining crying baby of a man...

if you have any self respect at all, you will man up and fuck as many of these whores as you can, [color:red]and maybe even get a few souvenir photos for the guys at home[/color], like me...now quit your bitching, man up and go fuck whores!

Gyk1.jpg

Archived