How Much Have YOU Spent on Pussy in Thailand?

[quote name=ratchada

haha' date=' don't be so sure there...I'm no Nigel (thank gods), but I'm living proof that it's almost (but of course not completely) impossible for a man who doesn't get fucked up the ass to catch HIV...it's really REALLY hard to catch it from Thai BGs, trust me...[/quote]

No, I don't trust you at all!.

It is a long time that I have read such a stupid comment.

:down:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only way to know that is if: 1) you know your female partners are HIV+; 2) you've had all kinds of unprotected sex with the girls; 3)you can refute the studies done in Africa which suggest completely the opposite of any personal luck you may have experienced. :banghead:

HH

haha, don't be so sure there...I'm no Nigel (thank gods), but I'm living proof that it's almost (but of course not completely) impossible for a man who doesn't get fucked up the ass to catch HIV...it's really REALLY hard to catch it from Thai BGs, trust me...

Yeah, and should you have the extremely bad luck of actually contracting HIV from a BG, you only need to find a virgin to fuck or eat some body part of an albino and you will instantly be cured.

Where are you from? South Africa or Tanzania?

SO how did magic Johnson get it?

I have read that males contracting HIV from females is a lot less likely than a female/passive/receiving gay male getting it from an infected man. That said...if I knew a woman had HIV/AIDS I would not fuck her, EVEN with a condom...just not worth the risk.

Look at it this way, a standard revolver has 6 chambers, put a bullet in 1 and spin it, what are the odds of it landing on the loaded chamber? less than 20% right? so odds are in your favor that it won't go off and kill you if you point it at your head and pull the trigger...styill want to do it?

SO how did magic Johnson get it?

For some reason Magic Johnson was brought up on the radio the other day.. Some coincidence. Supposedly he was quoted as saying he had sexual relations with some 300-500 people a year. Note the word people, rather then women.

[quote=ratchada

It is a long time that I have read such a stupid comment.

:down:

You have obviously missed a lot of my posts... :happyeaster:

OH, sorry, that I did not include you in this post. I will think of you next time.

;)

On my first trip to the pox doctor, a public STD clinic in Australia, I was asked if I wanted an HIV test. I then had to fill a 3 question form...

i) Did I use intravenous drugs?

ii) Did I have same sex intercourse?

iii) Did I indulge in anal sex?

When I ticked "no" to all three the doc said it it was hardly worth giving me the test.

Archived