How open are you about your mongering activities?

Wallenda

I never talked about to anybody. Business and friendship are intertwined in my case (with many women involved). Talking about it could result in a kind of social suicide...

Similar for me, since any buddies I have are ones I probably work with, tho they would not talk to female staff about what we say. I used to not worry about it too much but over the years came to realize how it can come back to haunt me. Like if I mention something to other guys about what I'm up to, eventually they blab a bit to their girlfriends -- then eventually we all go out together all with our girlfriends in tow, and suddenly I'm worried what the girls are all saying to each other in their language. And now, that girl is my wife, so all the more reason to focus on 'compartmentalizing.' Once you let the word out, it's out of your control. You can't stop it traveling from one person to the next.

Exactly! I used to keep it low key, but after enough people started on my shit about it, I just decided to give them all the details. Women were already repulsed as they "knew" what I was up to (they weren't, if they were, did, they'd want in!) and men become envious. Fuck the haters, it is their problem, not mine.

Exactly, everyone "knows" already, so I shove their face it in, and then, oddly, they tend to knock off their bullshit. Let me add, I do down play it a bit at the Thai temple here, mainly out of respect, and so I can hit up up on the old milfs...though many are ex bar girls...

Archived