Time To "Bitch-slap Israel"?

Hugh_Hoy

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's hope a peaceful 2 state solution is found otherwise it might be curtains for you, LazyPhil!

Israeli Historian: Israel Could Find Itself Forced To Wipe Out Europe

Noted Israeli military historian Martin van Creveld stated that Israel could find itself one day forced to exterminate the European continent using all kinds of weapons including its nuclear arsenal if it felt its demise neared, stressing that Israel also considers Europe a hostile target.

“We have hundreds of nuclear warheads and missiles that can reach different targets in the heart of the European continent, including beyond the borders of Rome, the Italian capital,†Creveld said, adding that most of the European capitals would become preferred targets for the Israeli air force.

read on http://www.politicaltheatrics.net/2010/03/israeli-historian-israel-could-find-itself-forced-to-wipe-out-europe/.htm

LP, bugger this Sunday morning sleep in lark, reading the Mail on Sunday. Get out there in the back garden digging a fallout shelter.

Visit Israel, before Israel visits you :-)

I'm all right, Jack, provided that the nuclear cloud doesn't drift south over Baby Dolls Gogo :hubba:

:beer:

Guest lazyphil

the argies comprise of nazis, taffy sheep farmers and other euro drop outs. i wish they'd just shut the hell up and let our bennys live in peace, bless em' :content:

At last you and I are in agreement about something, Lazyphil... that charlatan Tony Blair. How can he sleep at night after the born again Christian has said his prayers, having sent thousands of service men and women to their deaths looking for non existent WMD so that he could help out his oil rich masters. And the arrogant bastard at the recent commission said he had no regrets and would do it all again.

Pay $5,000 to have my photo taken with him?... I wouldn't piss on the slimy cunt if he were on fire!

"The former prime minister [Tony Blair] is to earn more than £200,000 at twin international conferences in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur next month – speaking about how to become a success and make lots of money.

His fellow speakers include a best-selling author of a book entitled Put More Cash in Your Pocket: Turn What You Know into Dough, America's "foremost number one millionaire maker", and a financial trader who will give a lecture on "How to clock $45,000 in just four minutes".

Audience members will pay nearly £5,000 each for VIP tickets – which buys them a photograph with Mr Blair and the "opportunity to engage in a dialogue" with the former PM over lunch.

Mr Blair heads the line-up at this year's annual National Achievers Congress, whose website promises that "the speakers will generously share their personal strategies and impart their knowledge and skills to propel you to greater SUCCESS".

The website adds: "In three days, the speakers will cover the different aspects of business and successful investing as it will be conducted by ground-up with the team touching on the fundamentals of being rich and successful." [sic]

If anyone knows about making money, it is Mr Blair. It emerged last week that he kept secret for nearly two years payment for advice to an oil firm with drilling interests in Iraq, as well as a £1m deal to advise the Kuwaiti royal family."

Read on...makes you want to puke. :barf:

The Blair Rich project

Archived