Time To "Bitch-slap Israel"?

Hugh_Hoy

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes indeed kamui, i've heard about the zionist movement. but the nazis gave a good excuse, without the nazi/german holocasust it may have well remained a fantasy never to have happened. i repeat, its your mess, you lot clean it up.

I think you understand that Germany is in an extremely complicated situation in regard to Israel. We can't clean up anything, since as the country of the holocaust, Germany is in the debt of the Jews.

On the other hand, Germany is involved in many backroom negotiations between Israel, the Palestines and other Arabian governments, which is a good thing.

yes indeed kamui' date=' i've heard about the zionist movement. but the nazis gave a good excuse, without the nazi/german holocasust it may have well remained a fantasy never to have happened. i repeat, its your mess, you lot clean it up.[/quote']

I think you understand that Germany is in an extremely complicated situation in regard to Israel. We can't clean up anything, since as the country of the holocaust, Germany is in the debt of the Jews.

On the other hand, Germany is involved in many backroom negotiations between Israel, the Palestines and other Arabian governments, which is a good thing.

Enough German generations have passed so the Jew thing should never be a topic, IMO...same as the black slaves in the USA... WTF, my family had no slaves and much of my family was not yet in the USA, so don't tell me I "owe" somethig to the former slaves...NO, incorrect and shut the fark up!

yes indeed kamui' date=' i've heard about the zionist movement. but the nazis gave a good excuse, without the nazi/german holocasust it may have well remained a fantasy never to have happened. i repeat, its your mess, you lot clean it up.[/quote']

Enough German generations have passed so the Jew thing should never be a topic, IMO...same as the black slaves in the USA... WTF, my family had no slaves and much of my family was not yet in the USA, so don't tell me I "owe" somethig to the former slaves...NO, incorrect and shut the fark up!

Nope, many of the victims are still alive as well as some of the killers. Killing 6 Mio people is nothing can simply put behind you.

So did Stalin in Russia.

AS for the "...we are all decendants of land grabbers..." excuse, the fact is, it was a different time then, and just because something happened 400+ years ago does not excuse what is going on today. Especially if it violates treaties.

Archived