Time To "Bitch-slap Israel"?

Hugh_Hoy

Guest lazyphil

no, you could be right. they let the USA right wing start wars and the leftist scum follow, not even got the balls to start a war, just follow the leader. what a discraceful bunch of parasites!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It will never happen. But there is definitely a wind of change beginning to blow.

We shall see about this. With Netanyahu visiting the White House today, Israel announced ANOTHER planned development in the same general area. Clearly, the Israeli government is pushing the U.S. I'm hoping for change (familiar?) and that this administration will bite back. It's time to stop winking and nodding and sending U.S. $$$ to support Israel. I'm sure that the U.S. has lost a hell of a lot more citizens by protecting/supporting Israel than Israel (itself) has.

To continue to give Israel U.S. dollars is a bunch of crap. It's like giving your kid college tuition money and him using it to go on Spring Break and stay in five-star hotels and throwing parties every night with the money you gave him.

HH

I'm hoping for change (familiar?) and that this administration will bite back. It's time to stop winking and nodding and sending U.S. $$$ to support Israel. I'm sure that the U.S. has lost a hell of a lot more citizens by protecting/supporting Israel than Israel (itself) has.

HH

General Petraeus didn't put it quite like that Hugh but it obviously reflects the thinking in the Pentagon. The US and Israel are in uncharted waters.

Born on a mountain top in Tel Aviv,

Greenest place between there and the sea.

Raised in the Schul and he knew every tree ...

Killed him a wog when he was only three.

Davy ........... Davy Cohen, king of the wild ME.

:hmmm:

HH

Archived