Massage Parlor websites

Wallenda

Does anyone know of a good links page that has links to lots of massage parlor websites? In particular, I'm interested in finding those pages that have photos of all the 'models'.

So far I've found just a few duds (Caesar, J-One, Poseidon, The Lord) from the Bankgkok2Night site. Most of them are broken or too screwy, make it too hard to see the pictures. (like, The Lord wants you to log in to view... Poseidon's is totally broken, dead links to that section)

While B2N's site does have a lot of massage places listed, it actually includes links to their websites for just a few of them.

You horny old bastard. Here is a link to Tulip Massage, which is often rated highly. Interestingly enough, that sight provides names and addresses of other massage brothels...er, um, establishments. Some of those other listings include website info. Some do not; some links not working. But it a link is broken, just Google the name of the place and you will probably get a good-working link. I think that all of these sites will provide the info you are looking for.

http://www.tulipmassage.com/other.html#I

Note: this list is FAR from inclusive, but a start maybe.

HH

HH, are you by chance another Tulip fan/ Welcome to the club!

>No Outcall Service<

they are very discreet, I have never had trouble with outcall service, but it helps if you know who you want to call out

>Ladies

It is Tulip Massage shop's policy to not publish any picture of the ladies and to not communicate any information by email. Pictures are available in the shop.<

That may be a secret to their success, discretion.

Re the OP:

My experience is that looks are less important in MP then skill, dedication, attitude. Looks are no guarantee of fun. The '7' or '8' often provide much more fun and value for $$ then the '9' and '10'

>Being that my next sojourn may be my "farewell tour" of the LOS<

That sounds a bit grim. Are you going yo top yourself afterwards? How can anyone say 'Last' when it comes to LOS? I hope to revisit when I'm 90

Whatchya Mean HH was still visiting when he hit 90.

>Being that my next sojourn may be my "farewell tour" of the LOS<

That sounds a bit grim. Are you going yo top yourself afterwards? How can anyone say 'Last' when it comes to LOS? I hope to revisit when I'm 90

Whatchya Mean HH was still visiting when he hit 90.

:mooning:

HH

:beer:

Archived