Long Post about a Very Minor Incident

expat

Its interesting that so many clergy choose to focus on the tale of Sodom and Gomorrah to illustrate the evils of following one's pleasure neurones. Many of these same folk dont seem to have a problem sodomising young boys - nothing like a little hypocrisy to really drive home one's, er, message.

Yeah, priest having sex with a consenting adult female: Evil. Kick him out of the clergy.

Forced sex on little boys: well thats ok then. Find him a new parish where they don't realize he's a monster yet and he can have a fresh supply.

If this doesn't make sense to you, you lack faith.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do have faith - faith that these dirtbags will eventually get whats coming to them, in this life or the next.

So it's ok cuz they'll be coming back as crickets, or...? ;)

Nah, I think they need to pay the price in this world. Maybe the pope can issue an edict that they all get 72 virgin boys in heaven if they can manage to abstain in this world. That might work for some, tho probly not the guy who molested 200 deaf kids in Wisconsin. "72? That's nothing! How can they expect me to be satisfied with a measly 72 boys?"

I had an email exchange yesterday with an old (public) high school classmate about perv teachers, all of them fucking boys.

A female English teacher and the male volleyball coach I knew about, I think we all did. But he told me about another male gym teacher who buggered boys in his van that I didn't know about. He told stories he heard long after the fact, about bullying and threats from the teacher not to tell anyone.

All three teacher made CAREERS out of bonking boys, but the gist of our conversation was how tolerant we were in those days (the mid-'70s). Nowadays, if ONE student made a peep, any of those teachers would be facing jail time.

Never heard any stories about the parochial schools I attended, but all I have to do is look out the window to see a Catholic school where some really bad stuff happened in the 80s, and the priest committed suicide when charges were filed against him.

Actually, what happened is you, Mekong, lied about what I said. At first I gave you the benefit of the doubt and said you misrepresented what I said, but since you continued to repeat the same lie after I pointed out it was false, it became clear you were flat out *intentionally* lying.

"Expat said 'Oh My God a Farang had the audacity to touch a BG in a GoGo' (<------flat out, bald-faced lie), what do you think, is he a newbie?"

Then people reacted--"gosh, anyone who says that is a newbie for sure."

So, really all your flames have resulted in is exposing what an asshole you can be.

Thais have a bizarre attitude about gay teachers. One of my colleagues at a name uni was living with a male student. Everyone knew the student was his bum boy, but none of the Thais said a word about it. A hetero colleague remarked to me, "If they thought one of us was involved with a female student, it would be the end of our job!" Yep, that's about the size of it.

The PC vol who came after me was a flaming poofter (besides being a lazy fat lump who always dressed like he was on holiday at Pattaya). I heard tales of him after I'd left. Seems he'd been seen kissing male students under a street light on campus (like Lili Marleen). He also managed to get a couple of his students into his bed ... and then bitched openly that they weren't really the ones he wanted to bugger. The university never said a word to PC about him, since they were afraid PC might not give them another volunteer. :p

For comparison, a Farang archan at Silpakorn Uni in Nakhorn Pathom had two of his female students get into a catfight over him. He hadn't made the move on either one, they'd just got the hots for him. Both gals were expelled from the university AND the archan lost his job.

:dunno:

Archived