Long Post about a Very Minor Incident

expat

... that's because she is a pro. :cool:

You seem to know so much about her' date=' yet you have never met her.[/quote']

Considering she works in a Go-Go bar in Pattaya, the type of place where it has been known for gentlemen to pay for "PROFESSIONAL" female company then I very much doubt that she is an Amateur therefor Shygye is correct in him assumption.

Considering the amount of time you profess to have lived in Thailand you don't half come across as rather naieve with some of your recent threads, in the past few months your posts have included the classics such as

• Oh My God a Farang had the audacity to touch a BG in a GoGo
  • She has only been working in Pattaya for a few days Honest
  • Asking for advice and protocol on visiting a massage parlour
  • A BG froma GoGo who is not a Pro throws a Hissy Fit

I find it difficult to believe that in all your time you have never seena drunken farang maul a BG, experienced BG Hissy Fits, Visited a Massage Parlour, not heard line "I only work here few days" before.

Expat Ex Mummies Boy more like

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Women are peculiar creatures, Thai women even more complicated. e.g. Once upon a time an attractive cashier in a Bangkok bar took a fancy to me. Don't ask me why, since she'd ignored me every other time I'd been there. But that night she had to have me! She paid my tab, paid for the taxi to a restaurant and paid the restaurant bill. Then she went to my hotel and shagged my brains out. I went back upcountry the next day and didn't see her again for a couple of weeks.

Next time I got to Bangkok, she was pissed off because I hadn't written. (Hey, I'm a guy! Guys hate to write and it was only TWO WEEKS.) Anyway, that was the end of the "affair". To tell the truth, I'd already decided it wasn't such a good idea. The reason was that as we were sitting in the restaurant, she'd said to me: "Duck! There's my husband's friend!" It seems she was legally married to some bloke in Sydney, but he was away and she wanted to play. Playing with married women has never really been my thing. Of course, in her mind I was the one who did wrong. :p

Now does anyone really think women are rational beings? What would she have thought if she found out her husband was cheating on her? :(

It still would have been your fault because you did not say no to her. I think the thought train goes a little like this; You should have know that she was married and therefore should have said no to her to keep her from cheating, you took advantage of her and had your evil ways with her, you bad bad man.

My take: she was jealous. Her funk started the 1st time you came in and she went to sit with the other customer, and then you chatted up another girl. That was the key moment. So when you came back the next time and she ran off and hid, she was still in the funk from the previous night. Not just jealousy but there's the loss of face issue to other girls in the bar. Seems like you righted the situation, which isn't always possible. But usually it can be fixed.

I dont' agree that something like this would probably be part of a con-job on you -- they're human and they have to function in their workplace as a person with some sense of self-dignity, and their status amongst other girls in the bar is a biggie for them.

But just thinking about it, for it to work as a strategy to reel you in, she's need to be very confident you really did like her more than the other girl, and it doesn't seem like a more effective strategy to reel you in than just sitting with you. I think it jives more with her own face issue in teh bar, and maybe some jealosy -- I think in their minds they would tie those 2 up together but I'd guess its more about face really.

Calling me names and making up stuff I said, tsk, tsk.

making things up :rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

I could not make up what you have posted, so lets examine the facts based on your postings.

Oh My God a Farang had the audacity to touch a BG in a GoGo

She has only been working in Pattaya for a few days Honest

Asking for advice and Protocol on visiting a massage parlour

And now of course this thread

As for name calling, I was merely expressing my opinion. For someone who professes to have live in Pattaya for so long you must walk either around with your eyes shut or have your head stuck in a bucket of water which would explain why you are so wet behind the ears.

Dude, are you against people having open conversations about things? Cuz it seems as if you want to stifle any discussion or let pepole think thoughts that don't jive with your own.

Look above. You just totally hijacked this thread with flame-war type stuff. Pretty lame.

I mean, can you make a rationale poitn without resorting to ridicule? You have this attitude like your view is obviously correct and any other is absurd. Well... not really. I think you're wrong on this and were wrong on that previous thread about the prick at the go-go who was forcing himself on the girl and creeping pepole out. That you don't see that as creepy -- well -- to a lot of us, that says way more about you than about the situation the thread was about. The common thread taht can be seen in all these comments you make (and also the attacks) is that you can't pick up on what other people think or feel, so ... you feel the need to mock when you see other people who can and do.

Archived