Long Post about a Very Minor Incident

expat

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it is just more likely that there was another one of her "good" customers was sitting in the near vicinity and rather than sit with you and piss him off, or with him and piss you off, she pretended to be shy until the other guy took off? That way she doesn't lose a source of free drinks, etc. on nights when you're not there.

Maybe it is just more likely that there was another one of her "good" customers was sitting in the near vicinity and rather than sit with you and piss him off, or with him and piss you off, she pretended to be shy until the other guy took off? That way she doesn't lose a source of free drinks, etc. on nights when you're not there.

Yep this also sounds totally plausible. Could be any of these. And it's even possible Mekong is right, as much as I hate to admit it. We'll never know.

I think this sort of thing is a combination of face, jealousy and manipulation - and sometmes the BGs themseves are not sire of what is driving their behaviour.

Yeah. Basically think so too. Would expand it to a broader category and say that people (no matter how much they delude themselves) often really don't know what is driving their behavior.

She could be into him, she could be not into him. She could fluctuate -- that shit is fluid anyways. Guys and girls play each other in interesting ways to get attention, or to not get attention.

These ARE pros though, craftiness and cunning come with the turf.

I think Paraes summed the situation up pretty well several years ago:

[color:blue]The Be All and End All of Bargirl Relationships

Go out with them, have fun with them, get in trouble with them, marry a few of them, have a blast in all the fucking weird situations you will get in with them, sleep with them, give them as much/little money as you want to, do spontaneous shit with them, learn the language so you can talk to them, make jokes with them, stir shit with them, but for Christ's sake DON'T fucking analyze them.

[/color]

I've always believed that the illustrious Ted Nugent summed up relationships best:

You can yank me, and you can crank me -- but don't you dare, wake (me) up and thank me.

Alright gentlemen, I'm outta here and on road to Vegas. Unfortunately on shoe-string budget (though I did once run $40 up to 3.5k). Have a nice weekend.

This is Dave32, signing off. Motherfuckers.

girlbiggun.jpg

Archived