El Whacko Plots War On USA

Julian2

Not surprised such a group existed.

A lot of people are not happy with the government and the top 2 political parties keep the fire flaming.

In Germany many people are not happy with the government neither, but the usual neo-nazis and leftwing anarchists aside (who are against any elected party), we do not have these extreme right wing fringe groups with a religious background. Is this an US speciality maybe?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guns and God. A volatile mix.

“It started out as a Christian thing," Donna Stone told reporters at the preliminary court hearing Monday morning. "You go to church. You pray. You take care of your family. I think David started to take it a little too far. He dragged a lot of people with him. When he got carried away, when he went from handguns to big guns, I was done."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/20100329/ts_csm/291267

In Germany many people are not happy with the government neither, but the usual neo-nazis and leftwing anarchists aside (who are against any elected party), we do not have these extreme right wing fringe groups with a religious background. Is this an US speciality maybe?

Nutty and sometimes violent religious groups unfortunately are an old American tradition. :(

Of course, Germany is too small and heavily populated for militant roups to get going without being noticed immediately. You could bury yourself away in some parts of the US or Canada and no one would know what you were up to.

In Germany many people are not happy with the government neither' date=' but the usual neo-nazis and leftwing anarchists aside (who are against any elected party), we do not have these extreme right wing fringe groups with a religious background. Is this an US speciality maybe?[/quote']

Nutty and sometimes violent religious groups unfortunately are an old American tradition. :(

Of course, Germany is too small and heavily populated for militant roups to get going without being noticed immediately. You could bury yourself away in some parts of the US or Canada and no one would know what you were up to.

And without wanting to really to discuss this topic, Germany has very restrictive gun laws, which means you'll need some criminal energy to obtain assault weapons and it would be very difficult to train with these weapons, since as you said we don't have much open space/wilderness left...

Not surprised such a group existed.

A lot of people are not happy with the government and the top 2 political parties keep the fire flaming.

In Germany many people are not happy with the government neither' date=' but the usual neo-nazis and leftwing anarchists aside (who are against any elected party), we do not have these extreme right wing fringe groups with a religious background. Is this an US speciality maybe?[/quote']

A lot of people believe in equal or greater force. If the police increase what some perceive as police nastiness, the 'bad guys' will increase their nastiness. As for this group, look at the 'tank' the police 'soldiers' arrived in - this would piss some people off big time.

Please lets not have a gun debate. Lets just agree to blame it on religion. :content:

Religion and guns sometimes play a major role.

Some of the secretest of Societies use religion and guns as a major tool.

Just try imagine a militia with kitchen knifes. :content:

Surely, no one believes these loonies purchased their weapons legally! One doesn't just walk into a 7-Eleven and buy military weapons. :p

But you would be amazed at what can be found on the black market. No amount of laws are going to stop that.

p.s. Some Japanese religious nutters tried their best with Sarin gas. :(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarin_gas_attack_on_the_Tokyo_subway

As I understand, Militias are wide spread and increasing in the USA - and since Obama became president weapon sales exploded.

And as you know Assault Weapons are completely legal in the USA...

I never held a real weapon in my hand, but I presume that an AK-47 is not the best weapon to defend your home (the leading argument why US citizens need to be able to own/carry a gun.)

:content:

Archived