El Whacko Plots War On USA

Julian2

Yes interesting. The comments say a lot too. So much anger. I don't think the US has been so politically polarized since the Civil war. Question is will it pass or will it morph into something more serious.

Somewhere I have read that Roosevelt was attacked with the same BS (Nazi, Communist, e.g.) like Obama...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes interesting. The comments say a lot too. So much anger. I don't think the US has been so politically polarized since the Civil war. Question is will it pass or will it morph into something more serious.

Somewhere I have read that Roosevelt was attacked with the same BS (Nazi' date=' Communist, e.g.) like Obama...[/quote']

Conservatives are not going to back down. They want Obama out one way or another.

Any country with a few wide open spaces offers opportunities for militia/terrorists to train in relative privacy.

Croatian men trained in mountainous areas of Australia for years, they just left work on a Friday night and headed for the hills with their "hunting rifle" for the weekend. When the break up of Yugoslavia began they just went back to Croatia and joined the army.

Australian governments of the time virtually ignored them, obviously seeing them as anti-Communist "freedom fighters" rather than potential terrorists.

As I understand' date=' Militias are wide spread and increasing in the USA - and since Obama became president weapon sales exploded.

And as you know Assault Weapons are completely legal in the USA...

I never held a real weapon in my hand, but I presume that an AK-47 is not the best weapon to defend your home (the leading argument why US citizens need to be able to own/carry a gun.)

:content:

Only in certain parts of the country are they legal. Bush 1 signed the imported assault weapons ban when he was in office...and California and many other states have greatly banned or restricted what you can own.

Criminals, or nut jobs like this may or may not have bought their weapons legally and then converted them illegally, I don't know. But for the serious military shit, no, that is NOT available on the open market.

Here in Arizona, you can buy machine guns, and silencers. It is common to see people carrying away at the gun show boxes of ammo consisting of 1000 rounds per box.

There is a good chance that the law may change here so people can carry guns concealed without a permit. We can carry out in the open without a permit.

The purchase of "class III weapons, full automatic weapons, explosives and implements of destruction" is limited to a dwindling list of states. You need to undergo a full FBI/ATF back ground check, get finger printed and pay a high tax on each weapon/explosive you buy. Militias are not going through this process I am sure.

Some of these Nut job groups are heavy into the meth making, and use the profits to purchase weapons on the black market. These assholes will not stop for any stinking firearms law.

Archived