El Whacko Plots War On USA

Julian2

As stated many times here, Wikipedia is open to editing by anyone. There are some excellent entries on Wikipedia - especially on medical and scientific topics. There is also some absolute garbage on Wiki. I would like to strangle the arsehole backpackers who become instant experts on Thailand and then bugger up correct entries with misinformation and unbelievably writing that would get them an F MINUS in my classes. :(

Judge each Wiki entry on its own.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pan American Airways used to be good at it. On one flight to Bangkok, they smashed my brand new luggage and denied responsibility. On another, they routed it to Osaka when I was on a Bangkok flight that refuelled in Tokyo. I had to wait 3 or 4 days for it to show up. :(

HH: I have a short attention span. If you expect me to read through an entire thread before shooting my mouth off, then you're dumber than I thought you were. :neener:

And for you to even suggest that you know what dumb is, gives me hope that some day you'll catch up with the rest of the board some year. Hang in there guy; we'll keep trying to make it simple for ya. :neener::neener::neener:

HH

Archived