Happy Easter Muslim Style

Mekong

Lighten Up Rob,

If you were to remove you head from up your arse not only would you be able to see the full picture you also wouldn't be smelling shite all the time.

I would like to ask you, How Much Time Have You Spent in the Middle East and How Many Muslims do you know personaly?

Next to non for both I expect.

Conversley over the past 25 years I have spent more time than I care to remember in and around the Arabian Gulf and have made some very good friends there over the years both Arabs and Expats.

Before you get on your high horse I recieved the picture in an email this morning from a Qatari friend ... yes you have got it a Muslim with a self depreciating sense of humour.

Having read many of your postings in a similar vein to this one I would say that you are the one who has lead a sheltered experience and as such feel insecure, the reason you found it offensive is just because you dont have a fucking clue.

Once you have had the experience of having lived and worked within differant cultures and having a mix of multi-cultural friends I may respect your opinion, as it stands now an Aussie living in Pattaya is minus 3 on a scale of 1-10 of experience so I just laugh at your immature ramblings.

Mekong,

>>I would like to ask you, How Much Time Have You Spent in the Middle East and How Many Muslims do you know personally?

Next to none for both I expect.

…… Wrong. I have traveled extensively throughout Turkey, Syria , Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, UAE, Lebanon, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Iraq, Israel and worked briefly in Jordan.

Travel is one of my passions...natural beauty and different cultures fascinate me. I have visited over half the sovereign nations on the planet, and hope to see more before I shuffle off. So don’t lecture me about multi culturalism.

I have traveled with and count amongst my friends many different nationalities including Israelis, Arabs.. and even some Brits, Americans and Kiwis :wink: An Iraqi mate (admittedly a refugee from Saddam’s terror and now a Swedish citizen) rang me tonight to go out for a drink. Not that that’s important, except you asked. People are just people to me… we’re all the same species.

So I don’t get my laughs from stereotyping others, making them into non-humans, because it makes me somehow feel I belong to a different, superior tribe. Don’t believe me? … go on… explain the humour in the pic, deconstruct the joke.

Your shithouse attempt at humour makes racial and religious hatred "seem" OK. Just as it was acceptable in Hitler’s Germany to humiliate Jews. “Do not rejoice in his defeat, you men. For though the world has stood up and stopped the bastard, the bitch that bore him is in heat again.†(Bertolt Brecht)

You don’t think so?…well, how about a few nigger and yid jokes then? Is that OK too?

:beer:

Is this what you mean ??????????

This Chinese guy walks into a bar. There's a black bartender tending bar. The Chinese

guy says, "Ahh, give me a jigger, nigger."

Naturally, this pisses off the black man something terrible. "Yo, asshole, I didn't

appreciate that. How'd you like it if I wuz da customah and I came in here and said

something derogatory to yer yeller ass? How would YOU feel, Jack?"

The Chinese guy thinks for a moment, says, "Hokay. Sounds like deal to me." He grabs

the black man's rag from his hand, *jumps* over the bar, and says, "Now, you go outside,

come back in, say something stupid, and we'll see how I feel."

The black guy walks out from behind the bar, out the door, lets the door close. Three

seconds later, he struts back thru the same door, walks up the counter, and addresses the

Chinese guy. "Yo, Chink, give me a drink."

The Chinese guy says, "Ahh, so sorry, we don't serve niggers here."

Archived