Women march topless in Maine without incident

Flashermac

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've never seen pics of Japanese race queens?

p.s. I've yet to meet a BG who could tell Farangs apart. Most seem to think we all come from one big country and live in cities named America, Yeraman, Aw-sa-tra-lia, Sa-wee-den, Manchester, Lee-wer-pooh etc.

Ty McDowell' date=' who organized the march, said she was "enraged" by the turnout of men attracted to the demonstration. The purpose, she said, was for society to have the same reaction to a woman walking around topless as it does to men without shirts on.

[/quote']

What an idiot. What did she think would happen?

Lotsa butch haircuts on those protestors. Bet they don't mind the female oglers, just those perverted male oglers. 55555555. Fuckin' crazy world (country actually).

I am surprised, there were some decent tits there!

You must remember, tits are born innocent, it's only when they grow up and find themselves attached to a feminist, that they turn malevolent.

Coss

Very wise words Coss. Just today I was at the SFO Lao new year celebration, and the tits were abundant! big ones, little ones, all types in between...a beautiful sight is was! But then I got to thinking, some day those tits may well be attached to some old miserable bint who let then go to shit...or seldom lets them out to play. Ah women, gods greatest gift and his cruelest joke...

Archived