Is sex addiction a real illness?

WorldFun

The cure is to keep out of relationships.

Live alone, have a revolving door for the ladies.

Fuck around on your partner, she's unhappy, she makes you unhappy.

OK, banging a girl today and pushing out the door makes her unhappy tomorrow, but it's only hurt feelings and gone the next day.

Breaking your wife or g/f's heart goes a lot deeper than that.

God, I hate it when I agree with Julian. :)

Sex and the chemical/psychological/physical drives that make our life rich are amoral. They're not good or bad, they just are. Your own hierarchy of values determines how you navigate life. It's possible, and a wonderful thing, to get laid without it being some major drama or psycho-social issue.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've known serial adulterers who would never pay a hooker, and sneer at guys who do. So it's not just about getting the baby batter drained regularly.

Julian,

Yep, for those sneering 'serial adulterers' it is all about 'the conquest'. They see using hookers as sort of cheating in the game of pussy hunting and look down on those that do as being less than the 'real men' they seem to believe they are. Most of the serial adulterers I have known over the years were some pretty fucked up dudes that never left adolescence mentally.

Also saw most of them would fuck any woman they could: their brother's wife, their best friend's wife/girlfriend, their stepmother, their wife's sister, etc. Truly fucked up guys with no morals or brains where pussy was involved. No self-restraint, much like little kids.

They truly have little to sneer about, as they cause much damage to families and friendships in their braindead quest for their next 'conquest'. They are the untrustworthy cunts you wouldn't leave alone with any female in your family. They think with their dicks. Sad guys really, yet they think they are studs. Far from it in my opinion. More like kids than men.

Whoremongers are much better, saner, people really.

Sex addiction is real, it has just been used as an excuse by too many sports and media 'celebs' the past couple of decades who have gotten caught and are trying to get out of a divorce/problem that will cost them millions. :shifty:

I've known real sex addicts, and the illness really fucks up their lives and they behave in utterly moronic ways with little thought of the consequences of their actions, at home, at work, where ever. They rather remind me of serious cokeheads and crackhead. No self respect and will do anything to get their drug (pussy), and for the serial adulterers (who are not necessarily sex addicts, but do have serious issues) the conquest is the drug/high. Most of them are quite delusional and rarely admit they have a problem.

JMHO.

Julian,

Yep, for those sneering 'serial adulterers' it is all about 'the conquest'. They see using hookers as sort of cheating in the game of pussy hunting and look down on those that do as being less than the 'real men' they seem to believe they are. Most of the serial adulterers I have known over the years were some pretty fucked up dudes that never left adolescence mentally.

Also saw most of them would fuck any woman they could: their brother's wife, their best friend's wife/girlfriend, their stepmother, their wife's sister, etc. Truly fucked up guys with no morals or brains where pussy was involved. No self-restraint, much like little kids.

Your classifications are a bit extreme. Several of my friends would fall into the 'serial adulterer' category -- yet they have self-restraint and common sense. Not enough restraint to stay monogamous, but they certainly don't fuck any woman they possibly can.

Also, if you're a whoremonger that's married, you're an adulterer -- whether your motive is conquest or ejaculation is a moot point. You don't get a free pass of 'non-adultery' because it's with a whore.

The bottom line is: people who do truly fucked up things for a lay... calling it 'sex addiction' is a convenient and lazy way to ditch responsibility and exonerate yourself. "It's not me, it's my addiction."

Ps. I generally agree with your posts and like your site. Didn't intent to come off rude if I did.

For a historical perspective on serial adulterers, see: JFK, MLK, Ray Charles, and a long long long list...

For an example of an asshole adulterer, see Anthony and Cleopatra. True story. A general who abandoned his men to die because he was smitten. Pathetic.

Ps. I generally agree with your posts and like your site. Didn't intent to come off rude if I did.

For a historical perspective on serial adulterers, see: JFK, MLK, Ray Charles, and a long long long list...

For an example of an asshole adulterer, see Anthony and Cleopatra. True story. A general who abandoned his men to die because he was smitten. Pathetic.

Dave32,

No problem. That is what a site like this is for. We all have our opinions and thoughts on a subject and are free to air them here.

Glad you enjoy the site. :up:

Cent

Archived