Takky not well?

Coss

Mr Colorwolf, thank you for your missive.

I normally take posts like this in my stride as it is so easy to misconstrue from the internet word, and as such I near always give the poster the benefit of the doubt when something contrary pops up in response to something I have tendered.

But shame on me?

The title of this thread is "Takky not well?" and contains (for your edification) a question mark.

This mark, the "?", is exclusively used to turn a word or words into the form of a question.

Thereto, I am asking a question. This is a perfectly valid action on an internet board such as this.

You may have opinions about the writer of the article I quoted. But it is important that you realise that I posted this to question it's content. To associate me or my opinions with the writer or his opinions, is the height of arrogance, or more probably ignorance.

Shame on you, Mr Colorwolf.

Coss

sir coss,

imagine debating obama, race, elections. would you quote a blog-post by a KKK mouthpiece?

even to "question [color:red]it's[/color] content"?

i would also like to urge you to take some literacy classes, for surely at no point did i associate you or your opinions with the writer or his opinions. but merely linking to this thanong (except when highlighting the rabid nature of the yellow mind) is highly questionable.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nah - I still love Flash, BB and Coss, and the rest of you right wing yellow shirt bastards :beer::beer::elephant::elephant::elephant::yay::yay::yay: :penis: :gay: :nude: so lets NOT get personal! And especially bring in peoples families.

Oh that's good. Vladmir Thaksin is it? I was wonddering where all this fervor could be originating. It's the ghost of The Internationale Past.

I'm always amused to see the way diehard far-lefties are able to see heroes anywhere they like. Advanced practitioners of Wish-Think.

Dude, Thaksin's the most right wing out there. We're talking about a guy who has dedicated his life to amassing his own personal wealth, largest in Thai history.

But hey maybe he'll give it all to the poor, what do you think?

Archived