Foreign Correspondent: Long Live the Unmentionable

Wallenda

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be VERY CAREFUL, I've had two blokes who years ago where friends, people I'd had to my house, lent money to etc, go nuts on me and try and use what I had written in forums against me.

Didn't work, but idiots will try to use it against you.

This goes for people on both sides.

Actually, I consider this whole discussion pointless at this time, and is often used to distract from what I think are the real issues facing Thailand.

TH

In some way, most discussions in a forum like this is "pointless" except for threads where the OP asks for a specific practical question whose answer will help him achieve something.

Re. the unmentionable topic, it could well become THE central topic overnight at any moment if/when a certain inevitable event happens.

And I can't see how can it be a distraction as far as the discussion doesn't even happen?

wendella, I got your PM, but I also see no value in Farang commenting on this issue - its for the Thais to sort for themselves. With the exceptions of Singapore and HK, I cant think of a single country in the region that has benefited from foreign interference.

"Foreign interference" :surprised:. I don't see whom among us is in a position to "interfere". It's more about exchanging information and/or understanding. Just to feel a little bit less dumb about it all :p . Note that I used the verb "feel" not "be".

Archived