Noi's Story (opinions welcomed)

expat

gobbledonk, I have not internalised any pain from her. She's a nice kid, and if I knew a better employment situation for her, I'd tell her about it.

doxx, I don't know what you're on about. Nobody is fucking me over.

doxx and acockasian--your interest in who I have sex with is...well, strange I guess is one word.

An update--looks like she chose Soi 6 over Chiang Rai--I saw her yesterday on my walk, but didn't have a chance to chat with her.

Another strange thing I saw--a farang standing in the middle of Soi 6 with a far-away gaze, blood dripping down his face from several cuts. Surreal.

Soi 6 reminds me of the old Thermae, before it moved. A degree of sleaziness that is surreal, surreal.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soi 6/1 is even sleazier - nothing but Katoeys prowling an alleyway like stray cats looking for a meal - that may well be the origin of said Farang's facial cuts. Have you seen the mentally unhinged girl (its hard to tell - more skeletal than female) who goes from bar to bar asking for money to bring the girls 'good luck' ? Her face is painted white, but up close you can see numerous cuts : genuinely scary, even in broad daylight. Making eye contact with that poor woman would be to gaze into the abyss, IMO, but its hard not to stare. I can only wonder how the hell life went so badly wrong when I see someone in that state.

Yeah, 6/1 is a work of art.

I see the white-faced lady all over Pattaya, but have never seen her ask anyone for money. However, one time I was eating at Seaside II on Soi Chaiyaboom and she was walking down the street. We made eye contact, and she gave me a come-hither look which gave me the creeps. She's an interesting character, I wonder what her story is.

She's a nice kid, and if I knew a better employment situation for her, I'd tell her about it.

Plenty of jobs available besides Soi 6. Cleaning rooms at a hotel for example. Many women with a kid or two back in the village do it. But, real work is part of the deal and it doesn't pay very well.

One of the gals who works bar in Nana told me she left her last Farang BF because he shagged the girl who came to clean his hotel room. I think a few board members have also done the deed with the hired help. If things are as bad as reported in BKK atm, I expect that many other girls will be looking to turn a trick to make ends meet - hotels dont hire people to clean empty rooms.

Meh - old stuff - dont see many Viets online though. Nigel and Co claim to have Viets on their site but they look Khmer/Thai to me. The Chinese-Viet gal at my local shopping centre is as attractive a human being as I've seen anywhere. Sadly, she doesnt seem to quite as affected by my good looks and infinite charm :smirk:

Archived