Noi's Story (opinions welcomed)

expat

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would guess she has already been working in a bar long enough to be brainwashed into the bar girl mentality. Thus, rather than work long hours for just enough baht to barely survive, she would choose to hang out at the bar, bs with the girls, bang a farang now and again and make more baht.

So, tell us, what did Noi decide?

surely gogo dancers make more money both monthly base as well as fucking.

about the 'guy who repeatedly came to 'source' girls to 'train' up north I say it sounds like he's running a chaing rai/border brothel & needs fresh/cheap supplies...

best of luck ;)

p.s. probably only get to really know that girl after emptying in her, but who knows :hmmm:

surely gogo dancers make more money both monthly base as well as fucking.

about the 'guy who repeatedly came to 'source' girls to 'train' up north I say it sounds like he's running a chaing rai/border brothel & needs fresh/cheap supplies...

best of luck ;)

p.s. probably only get to really know that girl after emptying in her, but who knows :hmmm:

Thanks for your opinion. It seems 'obvious' in some sense that go-go dancers make more, but things that are obvious are not always true.

I agree with your opinion about the guy who was recruiting her--the only reason I didn't warn her off was that she said she had a friend who had been through the experience and said it was legit. Made me think it might be an NGO or something, but that seems unlikely. If she doesn't disappear, perhaps I'll quiz her a bit more about it (if I don't get lazy).

As to emptying in a girl giving insight into her--it's never worked for me in the past, maybe I've been doing things wrong. :D

I don't want to somehow end up with a gay ruling or anything...so you should shag or shtup or hump her...choose your terminology and make us proud! Should have made that more clear...

Not uncommon and actually a good deal to make a deal with a girl with a time limit and cap on it. A year or two years of school for dental hygiene, beautician, etc. A monthly amount to her, apt and school fees paid.

That sounds like what this is to me. A guy setting up a potential mia noi. Maybe I misunderstood.

From a personal point of view you better mention something about wanting to bang her or an after action report or you could cop a gay ruling as well...

expat, I try very hard not to internalise their pain, be it real or imagined. Since Ms CP stopped emailing me, this strategy is working well. That said, I dont live in Pattaya.

Far and away, the best girls are the girls who accept that the bar is for people who like to drink and f*ck : I'm disappointed when I encounter girls who cant manage either with any degree of success.

Expat, for going with that nick you do seem rather naive about who this girl is. My guess is she's fucking you over and based on that, what is it to you what she would make doing one illegal thing or another? I'd be indifferent to it. Now since you like the economic or financial terms, I'd say YOU should capitalize on your investment (time spent)on this girl and shag her ASAP.

expat-

You now have several sincere posters who have your best interest at heart and want what is best for you.

I think an after action report is not only due but actually OWED to those of us who have put so much emotional energy into this.

Slam her and tell us about it...

Archived