Odd evening in BKK

LizardKing

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I/we were tourists in Thailand in 1991. I did see some gatherings of protestors. But tourist life went on as usual.

I think with the advent of internet and cell phones - government upsets/protests are somewhat different.

I/we were tourists in Thailand in 1991. I did see some gatherings of protestors. But tourist life went on as usual.

I think with the advent of internet and cell phones - government upsets/protests are somewhat different.

Hi

With tech., people are more wired......and you can do wonders in logistics and shop floor management... using your cellphones, you can manage whole lot of operations sitting in war / control room.... :alert: :alert:

cheers

on the other hand it's amazing how much attention whiskey price gets on a cheap charlie pussyboard especially when it's the going rate in jap g-clubs as specified? :rolleyes:

I don't think a 'cheap charlie' distinction is appropriate in this instance, for what, some twat paying about $15.00 for a glass of whiskey, regardless if it is the norm in jap g-clubs.

I'd rather buy the feckin bottle an pick up a thai office worker on the way home on the underground and share the bottle with her, and have some fun in the bedroom. IMO, better that then paying $15.00 per glass to watch some mutton, twirling their locks on a g-club stage; as if they are any different or better then what you can get off the street in Bangkok or Tokyo.

Sure, if you have the money spend it, and spend it on what you want, but to refer to those who see it as a mere indulgence does not warrant a 'cheap charlie' smear. :beer:

Man. it is so easy to get the righteous cunts here riled up LOL! Good sport, this.

There, there. Let me give you a little pat on the head children and now you can go back to getting suffocated by car exhaust while sitting with some ugly skank on a plastic stool with rats at your feet at 3AM. But hey, it saved you a couple of quid, so that must make it better right?

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Just to piss you off, I think I'll tell you I'm going to go have a bowl of joak in an air conditioned restaurant for 150 baht in a few minutes. I know, scandalous! One could get it for 30 baht on the street corner, if one wanted to get all hot & sweaty and stink the rest of the day.

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Archived