Golden Rules for taking a katoey to your room

gobbledonk

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted for myself because I never win anything and I knew OH would see to it that I came out on top of the other guys (so to speak ..) - apparently I'm a poof without any of the upsides of being 'gay'. If I had any dress sense, I could go shopping with women and help them try bras on and everything. Cupping their breasts from behind, I would ask them if that bra felt right at such a critical juncture and advise them re the ease with which a dufus like myself could loosen the bra. I would also like to bugger a woman, just for the experience of course.

I voted for myself because I never win anything and I knew OH would see to it that I came out on top of the other guys (so to speak ..) - apparently I'm a poof without any of the upsides of being 'gay'. If I had any dress sense, I could go shopping with women and help them try bras on and everything. Cupping their breasts from behind, I would ask them if that bra felt right at such a critical juncture and advise them re the ease with which a dufus like myself could loosen the bra. I would also like to bugger a woman, just for the experience of course.

That was exactly the game I suspected my old neighbor of! He was an old guy supposedly a retired fashion designer,who hung out at the pool. Always had tons of hot girls around him, rubbed them down with lotion, and they did to him as well. He was always adjusting their bikinis and playing grab ass...one of them asked if he had ever had a woman, he'd always say "one of these days I might try it, but she'd have to give better oral than a guy..." and all the girls would insist they go give better sex than any man...no idea if he banged any or how many...a lot of good diddling and groping!

Ok, who let Ramon blow them in exchange for their vote ? No-one ? OK, who blew Ramon in exchange for their vote ?

OH, I think life is very unfair. I have helped many people over time, but I never hear anyone say 'There goes Gobble, the Helpful Guy'. I have also given money to charity, but I never hear 'Thats Gobble, the Charitable One', but suck just ONE c*ck .... :neener:

Archived