DS situation report..got laid or got drunk?

acockasian

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If DS has had the duck food treatment there are a few on this board who are at fault for applying so much pressure. I may have played a small part in that.

Personally, he owes the board a post to confirm that sex is still possible in Pattaya and, in fact, he volunteered.

But if DS has been emasculated by a bargain basement katoey in Pattaya while extremely drunk then I think the least we can do is arrange some special icon to appear next to this name in the future

Have been checking threads for a few hours.

Does anyone know?

Did he get laid or get drunk?

I hope he did not let the whole board down....but the pressure was a bit much.

I know.....

BOTH is the correct answer

Had no time to play with keyboards for the past couple of days,,,,and yesterday the internet connection was crap in Bkk

Had one night in Bkk last night and created history by coming home alone...

But today I'm nervous....cos God's on his way to town.....

Cheers DC

I just spoke with him, he doesn't sound well, 5 5 5 5 5 apparently the girl he found in bed with him has borrowed his razor, not a good sign

WRONG....don't miss quote me Darling.....

She had her own razor....just borrowed MY shaving cream....and my steady hand to trim her mound....

Nice mound too....

I was exposed to the delights of the Jade House on Sunday afternoon

I went to observe....cos it was 1.30 ish and shaving girl had barely been gone an hour...

I told my mate that even with a mega vitamin dose it would be a physical impossibity for me to complete the task today.

My friend is well known at this fine establishment...and we were joined by about 6 very attractive companions....

Oddly enough, the one I would have selected if I was in shopping mode, sat down beside me and immediately began expolring the contents of my boxer shorts...

3 and a half minutes later I was forced to admit that my earlier thoughts were totally wrong...lol

Later that evening I stopped by to buy shaving girl a drink....

I told her tired...sleep alone tonight...

She claimed to be tired as well...she said last night some farang boom boom her too mutt

this was around 10 pm....and she had to work till 2

She proposed that we both sleep....I pay her bar...300 baht.... nothing else..... and we go sleep.... BUT I wake you 5 am and we boom boom OK??

Some deals are just too good to refuse...

Must be cos I'm young and hansum....same same Bust

Cheers DC

Must be cos I'm young and hansum....same same Bust

Cheers DC

Somebody started a rumour in a remote northern village that Bust was an old, fat, balding farang in his 60's.

I am 59 and can prove it.

Archived