Terrorism - Thaksin

Sporty

Very funny, but CLUELESS.

I'll play a bit, it was political, right ?

There was a "Particular Person" from the UN statement, inside Central World, a Security Guard.

When he was burned to death, do you think he experienced terror ?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah! This is just some good old rural folk venting about corruption. You know, the heartland people, the real people. Not those half-Chinese elitist asshole city fucks from Bangkok. They DESERVE what they get.

And why are they all so uptight and against democracy??? When will these pretentious elitists learn, if you have a group willing to do violence, you're supposed to capitulate to all their demands. And not ask a bunch of questions. Are they fucking stupid or what???

Sheeeeeeesh.

I'm sure you know, but just in case on that slim chance you don't -- or someone else new reading this doesn't realize -- was being facetious and mocking.

In reality, went from being intrigued by the Reds and almost half-ass supporting them in March to being repulsed by them in April/May.

And none of the cases made here by the apologists have made their direction noble or right or reasonable.

They could've went a different route. There's no way in hell I'll ever support bullies/thugs masquerading as... whatever bullshit they're marketing themselves as this week.

Lot's of civilians were terrorfied by the actions of the Police and Military. Does that make them terrorists?

And those who oredered the final assault on the red shirts. Are they terrorists?

<< The government of the Oxford-educated Abhisit Vejjajiva ... >>

So why doesn't the journo refer to the "Kentucky- and Texas-educated Thaksin Shinawatra"? :hmmm:

Nobody refers to the "UCLA-educated Sondhi Limtongkul" either. Anytime I see that "Oxford-educated Abhisit", one thought immediately goes through my mind. The journo is a hackwriting wanker!

I'd call the aftermath terrorism - 36 buildings torched' date=' banks, shops and 7-Elevens looted, threatening people's life at TV Channel 3 etc.

[/quote']

What about the French riots or the Greek riots? Is that terrorism?

You can try to make the "It isn't terrorism, just rioting" claim try to walk for some of the problems. For Central World, which apparently was torched three (3) times, it seems a little thin.

However, I don't think the "It's just rioting" claim works for the time bomb left at the Four Seasons. That was a "some assembly required" job, that required materials and expertise to be brought in.

Or do they teach Improvised Explosive Devices 101 and 102 at Chulalongkorn University nowadays?

Lot's of civilians were terrorfied by the actions of the Police and Military. Does that make them terrorists?

And those who oredered the final assault on the red shirts. Are they terrorists?

In both cases, it is called LAW ENFORCEMENT, against criminals and thugs.

My only complaint with the Government, Military and Police, is they did not do it soon enough. Letting it linger, not moving quickly, may have cost lives. Should have been done sooner with all necessary force, the day the court issued the order.

They were just being to dam nice, to them.

Archived