Will Interpol act?

Sporty

Your pathetic effort trying to elevate your social standing to a level you don't belong in a society you have precious little understanding of should not be done at the expense of a reputation someone spent decades building.

This actually says a lot more about you, without having a clue about me LOL

BB

Actually thought acockasian nailed it.

But enough of this nonsense. I have my waffle maker, but don't have a good recipe. Anyone??

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your pathetic effort trying to elevate your social standing to a level you don't belong in a society you have precious little understanding of should not be done at the expense of a reputation someone spent decades building.

This actually says a lot more about you' date=' without having a clue about me LOL

BB[/quote']

But enough of this nonsense. I have my waffle maker, but don't have a good recipe. Anyone??

I know of a greasy kitchen that serves the best waffles mankind can make. They deliver. Never did ask them how far away?

This actually says a lot more about you' date=' without having a clue about me LOL

BB[/quote']

http://www.antwerp-tourist-guide.com/waffle-recipe.html

http://www.waffle-recipe.com/recipes/belgian-waffle-recipe/

There are also other waffle recipes here but keep in mind the waffles featured in this thread are Belgian.

http://www.wafflerecipes.net/

For the record, Dr. Tul Sithisomwong, of Chulalongkorn University and on staff at several hospitals, is a prominent and respected oncologist that specializes in gynaecologic cancer.

This is NOT the oncologist that a poster intentionally libeled in another thread with his claim of violating medical ethics and privacy laws.

(The rink was provided provided by Flashermac in a different thread in News. All credit for the rink should go to Mac and my repeating it here should in no way be construed as trying to take credit for it personally)

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/179692

For the record, Dr. Tul Sithisomwong, of Chulalongkorn University and on staff at several hospitals, is a prominent and respected oncologist that specializes in gynaecologic cancer.

This is NOT the oncologist that a poster intentionally libeled in another thread with his claim of violating medical ethics and privacy laws.

(The rink was provided provided by Flashermac in a different thread in News. All credit for the rink should go to Mac and my repeating it here should in no way be construed as trying to take credit for it personally)

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/179692

For the record, I named no one, you are now.

For the record, I posted a rumour, you jumped on this.

For the record, you repeated it ad nauseum like a broken record.

For the record, you have idea about me, so stop your childish campaign.

For the record, I let you play long enough with this, and now fuck off.

BB

I will address and correct your inaccuracies later.

For the record, I am satisfied with the level of Thai society that I am at! I have mentioned Star of Love blowjob bar with regularity and that is the level of Thai society I belong in.

None of this hiso stuff for me!!!!!!!!

this is very rich for someone who introduces himself with the name of a second rate American actor.

another guy who has no clue about me.....

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Don't know what American actor you are referring to, but I assure you any such reference was entirely coincidental and unintentional.

In terms of having a clue about you, you pretty much show all your stripes on the board. But if you are in any way offended, please feel free to PM Pom Michael, and you can hide behind him again.

BTW, do YOU have any good waffle recipes? Enquiring minds, and all that ...

I will address and correct your inaccuracies later.

up to you :dunno:

For the record, I am satisfied with the level of Thai society that I am at! I have mentioned Star of Love blowjob bar with regularity and that is the level of Thai society I belong in.

good on you & I would not know where you are posting this as I do not read the NL section.

None of this hiso stuff for me!!!!!!!!

and if you think that I dwell with hiso, then you again proof that know nothing about me.

I seldom post something personal, but I am happely married with a nice Thai lady from a very regular middle class BKK family, many board members here have met her and can confirm this.

BB

Archived