Soi Diamond ST/LT Fees! My God!

Savittre

A couple of nights ago, I was in SuperGirl a-go-go (Pattaya), checking out the dancers, deciding in my mind which one was #1, lookswise. To my mild surprise, the one I'd mentally elected as #1 came to sit with me after her dance shift ended. Having had my full fill of female company for the day, I told her I was just there looking, but maybe I'd be back tomorrow.

I went back the next day, prepared to barfine her. She said she was only available ST, as she had a birthday party to attend, but was available LT on other days. I wanted LT with this babe (awesome tits), and I told her I'd be back tomorrow.

Some of what she had said puzzled me, so I talked to one of the male staff on my way out. He mentioned that the girls in SuperGirl charge 1000~1500 ST, and (I think) 1500~2500 LT! I passed out from the shock, had to be laid out on the stage until I came to wink.gif.

Well, I went back the next day, and spoke to the lady. I said 'I'm sorry, I'm not going to barfine you, sorry!' She said 'What?' I said 'Sorry, I no want pay bar for you, sorry!' She said 'Nevermind.... I go eat now.' and she was gone. I had 2 reasons to tell her this, first I thought it considerate of me to let her know this, in case someone else wants to BF her, she knows there'll be no conflict between me and the other guy. Second, I'm saying there's no way, in my mind, that she's worth this kind of money. Considering a 500 Baht BF (which is more than $10 US), and potential 2500 LT fee, we're looking at 3000 Baht! (about $65 US)

Now, I know a lady in Phnom Penh. She matches up (or surpasses) this Supergirl stunner in every respect (especially the tits, guys) and there is no barfine to pay for her. For her, 2 ST's costs $10 US (that's sex twice for less than the price of a SuperGirl barfine!) and she has a sweet attitude- kisses me, 'Will you come see me tomorrow?' etc. LT would be $20 US (880 Baht), that's all afternoon and night.

It seems to me that attitudewise and especially pricewise, Thailand just isn't competing. Thailand ain't winning lookswise, either.

This makes me wonder why people continue to go to Thailand for sanuk. I understand a lot of people may be ignorant/naive of the choices they have, but a lot of you who read and participate in these boards are savvy. So, why do you continue to go to places like Pattaya and other sanuk destinations in Thailand when you can have it better elsewhere? I am confused! but I'm not losing sleep over it. I'll be back in Phnom Penh in days, and BTW, the lady I mentioned in Phnom Penh- she's my #2 there. I'm in the LOS, but, lemme outta here!!

It really seems to me that Thailand is losing ground, sanukwise.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, hard call here, part of me says if you really want her, and can afford it, then o.k. the other part says, don't give in, as it will only help to raise prices!! The other is the age old problem,you contract for long time at 2500bht and she wants to bolt after an hour or so, I hate to have that tired old theame worked on me. But it happens. I find the gogos in Pattaya to be expensive, compared to BKK, with the double barfines in some etc... but if you want to play, you gott to pay I suppose... Probably why I usually go for the less then stunner from the beer bars, the end result is usually the same, and I find fewer hassles on average.

If you stick to beer bars in Pattaya or freelancer places in Bkk, then the going rate is THB 500/ THB 1000 respectively. BJ-bars go for THB 380 (Pattaya)/ THB 500 (Bkk), HJj (afterskool) can be from THB 200. If you stick to gogo-bars, the prices are *much* higher. Compared to Cambodia, this is not much more expensive, but I agree, the quality of girls in Cambodia is higher. Thailand has still a better infrastructure and it is easier to go to. Also the prices for taxi/ hotel are less.

Those guys are stuck in gogos , they cannot imagine to take girl from elsewhere than gogo.

Gogo-girls are mostly bimbos with perfect body and .... expensive.

I have barfined one gogogirl from Soi Diamond a long time ago, money for nothing.

Hi Old Hippie,

As you post 'the age old problem,you contract for long time at 2500bht and she wants to bolt after an hour or so, I hate to have that tired old theame worked on me. But it happens.'

May I suggest (and you probably already know) that there's a lot to be said for not rushing into things. I have sometimes found out that attitude, plus a little luck, can pay off brilliantly!!! wink.gif

Savittre,

Absolutely!! I generally handle that but just re-negotiating the price, but usually, I never rush right to the deed in question. Usually I go to shoot pool, dinner, movie, whatever, then to the room, and the bottom line. The times I have had the girls try the old trick on me, have been with freelancers late at night. I find it can be avoided by stating everything up front first!

Yes, money for nothing.

I also negotiated with gogo-girl and she promised to stay all night and next day.I barfined her and we walked a little bit when I decided to take a beer in a beer bar.

She wanted to go straight to hotel because she was in hurry, she was not going to stay all night at all.What the hell,

A pleasant night changed to quick ejaculation in five minutes.

I send her back and was too lazy to go take back the barfine.

After since I never barfined a gogo-girl again.

Ultrabimbos with a perfect body, not for me.

Yeah, I have to like the girl before I will take her out, other wise, I just pass, or hit the short time room with her. What pisses me off is paying a barfine for a short time in the bar (st room) and then being told I have to pay barfine again if I want her to go with me again the same day...rediculus! Like I said, I'll take a 7 who is cool before a 10 who is an expensive problem any day...

Interesting post Savittre, as all of yours are!

Two things come to mind here.

First, please don't try to compare Thailand and Cambodia. Apples and oranges. There is very little in common between these two countries. If you say both are bonafide sanuk destinations and competing for the sexpats currency, OK. And, maybe getting laid there is cheaper. But, for every positive you can name about the scene there, I can lay at least one negative on you as well.

Secondly, you are not talking about sanuk here at all. Since when on this list did sanuk = getting laid?

Yes, I realize for many that is the key to having a good time when they travel wherever that might be. But, it really is possible to go out and have a good time without scoring a cheap lay. That is sanuk IMO. Having fun.

While I like to save money too, I just cannot see why you make a negative experience with a high-priced gogo dancer equivalent to no sanuk. Sure you will pay when you visit a gogo bar famous for catering to well-heeled Asian tourists. By the way, one thing I didn't like in your post is that you went with what somebody else at the bar told you rather than get a price from the girl herself. Who knows? If she liked you, maybe she would have quoted the low end LT rate of 1,500 baht to you. Would that have made the sanuk better for you?

I have been to Cambodia five times. It is OK, but I find the place depressing and boring after a few days. Your options, and IMO, your sanuk is severely limited there by the lack of venues. The great thing about here is if you don't like one place (or girl), just move on to another. In Cambo, you run out of options real quick.

Again, I am not trying to knock Cambo. I am just trying to say the scene over there is totally different than it is here. If you like cheap lays, then, maybe that is the place for you. However, I would still maintain that sanuk can be so much more than just a cheap lay. And, IMO, Bangkok is still the Sanuk Capital of the World.

• [color:blue]"I have been to Cambodia five times. It is OK, but I find the place depressing and boring after a few days... In Cambo, you run out of options real quick."color=blue>

Been to Cambodia for 5 - 6 times also. I am able to stay there for two weeks or longer without getting bored. But as said before, there are more options in BKK (BJ-Bars/ HJ-Bars/ great discos etc.), but the quality of ladies is better in Cambodia (IMO).

Archived