Soi Diamond ST/LT Fees! My God!

Savittre

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys,

I basically have set prices in my mind that I stick to regradless of how nice or good-looking she is. Remember, this is business and you are paying for a service. And I do agree that I don't like the recent rise of general pricing and more importantly the good-looking girls in gogos mainly have gotten on this trend of going ST. Don't you notice many of the girls returning to the scene of the crime between 12am and 2am hoping to snag another customer for the night. Yep, strictly business on their part and hoepfully the we the customers say no and give our business elsewhere. Unfortunately, I don't think will happen.

My price scheme for the cream of the crop:

free-lancers 1,000b ST and 1500b LT

gogo dancers 1000b or 1500b ST and 2000b LT

Too bad patpong gogo girls and places like the rainbows have seem to set their ST rate at 2000b. I truly believe asians from other countries have had an adverse economic impact on this new pricing scheme. They seem willing to give what the girls ask for, their duration lasts less than 10 mintues, very little communication with the girl if any, size of a peanut, and expect the girl to leave within the hour. Therefore, the bar has been raised for us as the girls are getting spoiled knowing they don't have put out much for greater rewards.

Hi Sarisin,

In your post, you say 'While I like to save money too, I just cannot see why you make a negative experience with a high-priced gogo dancer equivalent to no sanuk.'

Fair question! I'll tell you, first of all, this year, 2002, is the first time I've ever been to Pattaya (really!). Anyway, I'd read on these boards that Pattaya was cheaper than BKK, basically Pattaya was 500 ST 1000 LT. And I checked that again, and someone thought those prices were too low, by a purple. That was what I had to go on.

Next, a couple of months back, I hooked up with a go-go girl from Soi Pattayaland 2, we spent 7 nights/6 and a half days together, and in addition to paying 500 per day to the bar, I was paying her 1000 per day. Actually, I kind of gave her a lump sum at the end of it all, and asked her to count it, because we really had had an excellent time, not one problem between us during the whole time (pretty incredible!) and I said to her 'count the money. I don't want you thinking or feeling anything bad about me, so if the money's not right, I'll make it right, because parting with you on a happy note is very important to me.' She looked at me rather reproachfully and said 'I always been happy with you.' and just put the money away without counting it. Since then, she has, on occasion, e-mailed me, just to keep in touch, so I figure things have remained cool. BTW, I refer to her in my 'Village- been there?' post.

Sorry, that's long-winded, the simple point being, there I was paying go-go girl 1000 per day LT, and that's nowhere close to 2500 LT I heard about on Soi Diamond.

And, Sarisin, get this! Although SuperGirl opens at 8 pm, the go-go girl working there told me she wouldn't accept my barfining her before midnight because she wants to 'dance with her friends'. That didn't sit well with me 'cause she said she'd be gone by noon the next day, give or take an hour. She doesn't seem too enthusiastic, to me it's just like a 'milk him for his money and run' mindset on her part.

OTOH, the go-go girl from Pattayaland Soi 2, she finished her dance shift, walked straight to me (probably around 9:30 or 10 pm) with a big smile, threw her arms around my neck and spoke into my ear 'I stay with you long time. I do EVERYTHING for you'. And we were out the door.

See the attitude difference?

Lastly, I ain't saying I've given up on Thai women! That was a pretty damn good time I had, with the one from Soi 2.

Hi Peter1964,

You've posted 'BJ-bars go for THB 380 (Pattaya)

I have found, in Pattaya, for example, on Soi Yodsak, it's 200 for the room, 500 for the lady. And, on Soi Post Office, you've got a choice of the upstairs bar or ST room, these running around 380~ 400 (450?) Baht, and 200 for the lady. I'm just saying, either way, when you add the 2 of them together, you're up to about 600~ 700 Baht total.

And you post-

The quality of girls in Cambodia is higher. Thailand has still a better infrastructure.

OK, Thailand's got the infrastructure, Cambodia's got the girls. Since your country's probably got an excellent infrastructure, why travel so far if not for the girls? wink.gif

• [color:blue]"OK, Thailand's got the infrastructure, Cambodia's got the girls. Since your country's probably got an excellent infrastructure, why travel so far if not for the girls?"color=blue>

My Country:

- infrastructure: excellent

- girls: not acceptable

Thailand:

- infrastructure: good

- girls: acceptable

Cambodia:

- infrastructure: acceptable

- girls: excellent

Just have to throw in my 2 sataangs worth here. I refuse to pay more then 1000B for LT or ST. That's my max. If it can't be done for that then I don't do it or go to a beer bar and get a 7. This means I don't go to go-gos much! I do occasionally get a bargain. For example, Bottom's Up in NEP is charging 350B barfine and I met one who would go ST for 700B (close enough for me) I did buy her some drinks though. Another one in Soi Zero I took for 300B barfine and 500B ST. She didn't speak a word of English and was new to BKK from Isaan(Buriram maybe you know the bar they're ALL from Buriram in there). Supposedly she had only been barfined once. She was great though. I know I can always find a girl at Grace coffee shop or Soi 7 beer garden, etc. for 1000B often times less. Same in Pattaya, but always less in Pattaya(usually 700B) for the freelancers (ie., at the Marine Disco, etc. although you must wear ear plugs in that place and drinks will kill you). I never went with any on the beach but I know they are cheaper. IMHO, prices in Thailand are inching up all the time and the number of tourists (men) going there for sanuk (increasingly Asians) are increasing as well. This is not a welcome trend. I do what I can to keep prices down by not overpaying and being firm and being nice about it. I also say (in advance) that the price is what it is and I will not be hit up for "taxi money!" later. I don't think I am a "Cheap Charlie" they don't have to take it. I do think they have become a bit greedy in recent years. But at the same time they have a short working life and the less then stunners often go without a customer. I feel bad for them. I will ALWAYS pay something though. Their life is no bed of roses and I wouldn't work for free so why should they.

Cheers

I spent two nights in a bar in Phnom Penh (Sharky's) a few weeks ago, but could not find a lady to my taste.

I was surprised, after reading so many enthusiastic reports !

Maybe there are better places (K11 ?), or I was just unlucky...

• [color:blue]"Maybe there are better places (K11 ?), or I was just unlucky... "color=blue>

There are other places: E.g. KM11, Martinis. Sharky's have never been my lucky place too (this was before the crackdown); Martini I found the best (Viet and Khmer ladies, it depends on, what you like). KM11 is highly rated with other fellows, but not my cup.

I agree with most of what has been said so far also. Since I spend three months a year living in Phnom Penh and the rest of the time in Pattaya I?m fairly familiar with the babes in both places and like some of the others, prefer the babes of Cambodia, especially the Vietnamese, over their Thai counterparts by a fairly wide margin.

As for the prices in Superbaby, in slow season it?s fairly easy to get 1,000 baht ST?s and 1,500 baht LT?s with a little bargaining but in the middle of high season when the bar is filled with Asian punters, forget it smile.gif Also the Superbaby babes always prefer Asian customers so keep that in mind.

I also like the much lower prices of Cambodia as well as the absence of lady drinks and barfines but sometimes the lack of infrastructure and the dust and grime of Phnom Penh get to me after a few weeks. Like some of the other guys said, it?s a shame that we can?t have a few Pattaya Go Go?s filled with Vietnamese babes for $20 LT :-)

Gentlemen, gentlemen,

Definition please:

What is Sanuk?

Do all of you (for this is what I am reading) equate sanuk with a cheap lay? Is this sanuk for you?

Of course, the word 'cheap' is defined differently by everyone as you can see by reading this thread. I tend to go with cardinalblue's figures, but must admit that I deviate on occasions up or down, as I'm sure we all do.

But, I would really like to hear how board members define sanuk - not the Thai meaning as that is easy, but what you think sanuk is.

Thanks.

Archived