Soi Diamond ST/LT Fees! My God!

Savittre

I had assumed that "sanuk," as used by the august posters of this board, referred to orgasmic activities, both the deed itself AND the happy hunting through the bars and streets for it. Correct me if I've been wrong.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gummigut, Khun Sanuk,

Sorry! My sincere apology for violating the rules... If I'd read Gummigut's post first I would have corrected it myself.

I'll be more careful in future. I hope you understand that my mistake was unintentional, and don't hold it against me!

Hi Sarisin,

OK, sanuk for me, in Thailand, is finding a really good lady. One who, you might think, has been raised up properly by her folks and knows how to treat a man right, according to the style of Thailand.

She's funny, she's charming, she's pretty incredible. She's in it for money, sure, but she's not greedy. She makes you feel like God, or something close to it.

On your part, you treat her like the lady she is, show respect and consideration for her 100% of the time, do everything you can to make her happy to be with you and never forget how lucky you are to have her company.

smile.gif I hope I haven't gone overboard with this, but man! If/when you're lucky enough to meet such a lady, you'll never forget it. Thai style.... ain't nothin' like it!

As far as sanuk being a 'cheap lay', well, I would imagine you can get that in just about any country in the world, if you know where to look.

So, while I've had what I consider to be some really excellent sex in LOS, that's really not all that sanuk is for me. The close encounter with a lady who is REALLY Thai is the mind-blower for me.

I may be wrong, but it seems as if such ladies are getting fewer and farther between...... frown.gif

Yes memories,

On my first trip to LOS, second day, lady from first day asked if I wanted to go disco with some of her friends. We went to a disco first floor next to Ambassador hotel entrance. Don't know if that place still exists, but yes, that was SANUK.

Archived