The Irish-Aussie prat ...

Flashermac

Classic "Likes to Fight" Guy

LOL! Even more of a pain in the ass than "gym guy", "softball guy", "snake guy" and "golf guy."

I'm tempted to post the audio for "likes to fight guy", but it's too long a rant.

For the Aussies, though, I submit "The Best of Steve Elkington", a compilation of interviews with Jim Rome that does not even include the story about Elk receiving email pics of

from the space station and replying to the astronaut, "No, mate, that's Gumly Gumly."

My favorite golfer of all time, Elkington.

Vd0Buzr0VR4

You may now return to your regular programming. :content:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, be sure to keep us updated. After a week or so, I might forget about the story.

In the meantime, I think I'll drive down to Mexico, see what kind of shit I can stir up there, then seek justice in a Mexican court :dunce: .

Oh, wait a minute...there's a high profile case here about a US citizen allegedly killing his wife at a resort in Cancun. The Mexicans took his passport but haven't filed charges yet. Now the guy's somehow back home in California, reunited with his children, and with television news crews outside his home 24/7.

I hope the Thais keep these twits in custody until their cases are resolved, selfishly, for my own entertainment. :drool:

Poor Savage, if innocent, is about to find out he's just as un-Thai as the next farang (literally). Too funny.

Sometimes they do that when there are several cases involving falang where embassy people will be present. Schedule all the same hour.

But it could also be much more sinister....two highly trained Australian elite commando types, living their lives as Rural Falang with their former bar girls, becoming outraged at the social injustice they instigated every bit of violence the peaceful Red Shirts are now accused of.

OK, that makes sense, the first bit. I can imagine the British Embassy guy calling the Australian Embassy guy and saying:

"Hey, I've got a yob in court on Wednesday, you got anything going?"

"Yeah mate, a delusional leader of the red shirts. Let's schedule them together and meet up for a few beers after."

Actually, all of what you wrote seems quite possible. :yikes: That's why I'm staying tuned.

PS. Not directed at you bust, but can someone explain to me why these guys sat side-by-side in court? I'd assume they'd be tried separately, but I'm too lazy to read back through the news articles.

It's much more efficient, and besides, we all look alike!

BTW, nice pick-up on the "Likes to Fight Guy" reference. His interviews with Elk are classic. Particularly liked his tale of being in Vegas, looking up into the open staircase, and seeing "cat".

The "I saw cat, mate" interview WAS a classic (from the late 90s, IIRC). Elk calls them as he sees them, unlike most sports figure here. You might recall at that time, even pure-bred golfer John Cook chimed in with Elk in criticism of Colin Montgomerie (aka Mrs. Doubtfire). Funny as hell, but turned out bad for golf (IMO) because who knew there would be so many @hole listeners in the galleries to jump on the bandwagon and harass Monty?

PS. I've shared a few with the clone named Irie on several occasions at his local. Just like meeting board members, not what I expected at all. True to his missions though. :beer::hippie:

Apologies to all for going :topic: once again on an interesting thread.

Archived