The Irish-Aussie prat ...

Flashermac

Because he had a RIGHT to be there?

That will almost certainly be his main line of defence. It does pose a problem for the Thai judiciary. The government has made several statements about following international norms. Should the fact that he is farang be held against him?

My own feeling is that he's just another Westerner in love with the 'real' Thai people but don't be surprised if he gets some support from the media.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well after that debacle in court it can only go downhill from there.

Give him until June 4th. and he may be singing a different tune, especially when the other man Savage get to talk to him.

I'm sure Savage was crying because he saw the needles getting set up for the two of them. He was probably saying shoot me now. I don't want to be locked up with Irish/Australian prick.

I'd say Savage was crying too to show he wasn't in anyway agreeing with the Aussie so leave me out of this.

The old judge I'm sure will not be happy at being spoken to like that. Talk about saving face.

As someone else said here - lets see what happens on June 4th.

Looks like the case of the typical saddo with no life back home who desparately wants to be part of the real Thailand......I bet he would look forward to a long spell in a Thai jail so he could pretend to be some sort of martyr to a cause,,,,worst punishment for him would be speedy deportation and black listing to prevent return....

I was thinking we might have a makings for a movie with this story, until I realized it'd already been done: Rebel Without a Cause. :doah:

Or else "Grizzly Man" ;)

So I'm a Thailand-outsider, can I ask why he's wearing YELLOW bandanas in that OP photo? Is he rent-a-nut, martyr-for-hire?

Stickman is his weekly tried to make this into a showcase of how the Thais don’t want foreigners to express opinions about Thailand. I think that is way off base. Nobody wants foreigners participating in domestic demonstrations, especially if they incite or even worse participate in violence. Has nothing really to do with expressing opinions, it has to do with actions.

Both of these guys are fucked and their families know it.

TH

Archived