Reasons to Play Nong noi the Bag Girl Game

Nervous God

Because really funny things happen

For example,

Monday

A hansum old frequent visitor called TroyinEwa1 took you home. He paid you 1750 Baht for LT.

TROY TROY TROY!!!!!

I could have told you the girl you took is .. . . . . . well . . . . I just better not say

Great Game so Far KS!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because really funny things happen

For example,

Monday

A hansum old frequent visitor called TroyinEwa1 took you home. He paid you 1750 Baht for LT.

TROY TROY TROY!!!!!

I could have told you the girl you took is .. . . . . . well . . . . I just better not say

Great Game so Far KS!

I don't believe Troyinewa1 would go with a katoey, as you're trying to infer but either way, that loser wouldn't have the 1750 supposedly paid and if your girl accepted 1750 for longtime, she must be quite a dog. :)

Hi,

I'll have to update the customer names. They still use a set I grabbed several years ago.

Planning to have a closer look at the customer code this weekend and will try to update the customer names so they use current board names.

Sanuk!

Don't ya just hate it when......

You thought you got lucky last night, when this cute guy picked you up. Unfortunately, back at his hotel, he had 3 friends waiting for him in the room and they all did you. They kicked you out with 500 Baht and a very sore pussy.

Archived