Mexico teen killed by US Border Patrol, anger high

Flashermac

CIUDAD JUAREZ, Mexico – A U.S. Border Patrol agent fatally shot a 15-year-old Mexican boy after a group trying to illegally enter Texas threw rocks at officers near downtown El Paso, U.S. authorities said Tuesday.

The shooting, which happened Monday evening beneath a railroad bridge linking the two nations, drew sharp criticism from Mexico, where [color:red]President Felipe Calderon said Tuesday that his goverment "will use all resources available to protect the rights of Mexican migrants."[/color] :surprised:

The government "reiterates its rejection to the disproportionate use of force on the part on U.S. authorities on the border with Mexico," the president added in a statement.

Mexicans have a right to sneak into the United States?

CIUDAD JUAREZ, Mexico – A U.S. Border Patrol agent fatally shot a 15-year-old Mexican boy after a group trying to illegally enter Texas threw rocks at officers near downtown El Paso, U.S. authorities said Tuesday.

The shooting, which happened Monday evening beneath a railroad bridge linking the two nations, drew sharp criticism from Mexico, where [color:red]President Felipe Calderon said Tuesday that his goverment "will use all resources available to protect the rights of Mexican migrants."[/color] :surprised:

The government "reiterates its rejection to the disproportionate use of force on the part on U.S. authorities on the border with Mexico," the president added in a statement.

Mexicans have a right to sneak into the United States?

So...let me see if I get this right...the president of Mexico is going to assure that the rights of migrants are protected? all for him if he means LEGAL migrants...as for the illegals who wanted to bring rocks to a gun fight...well sorry pendejos, you lost...what exactly gives these shit bags the idea that they have a right to enter the USA illegally, and then throw rocks at the guys charged with stopping them? Fuck these guys...MINE field!

Doubt it' date=' they will have better weapons...[/quote']

In Juarez, they already do have better weapons.

Absolutely - I can only see the situation on the US-Mexico border getting worse over the coming years, and some of pitched battles between Mexican Police and the druglords look like that opening sequence from Predator 2 :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v4GHqyU8bs

Can you believe that film is 20 years old - fuck me, I am way too old to be typing !

Archived