Lady Drinks

Dumsoda

First story and second story are completely different. :shifty:

"completely"...???

agree it's somewhat different....

My apologies...I'm really sorry I posted this...just reporting what I was told and trying to get some posting movement round here...I wont bother anymore, cos "WE" all know ALL BG's are total liars

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't usually buy lady drinks. But some of the people I travel with do almost always buy lady drinks.

Usually, not always, there is/are drink servers.

So I have viewed the process. Usually, the buyer has a wooden cup or some cup that tab/slip goes into - on bar in front of punter or on table.

So when time to leave - the hostess/drink server collects the money and brings back change on a plate. So all slips are collected first, money collected, then change returned.

It is unusual for a punter to go through the slips and only take "his" slips - and walk to cashier and pay. And if punter did this - wouldn't someone have seen the other slips left in cup? Before punter leaves bar?

Some, I think, may have two cups in front of punter - one for punter drinks and one for lady drinks. But no matter - someone should have seen this.

Now, if all did see this and the management let the punter pay only for his drinks - and management knew that lady drinks were not paid for - we have a problem.

How did the drunkin punter leave the premises without clearing all of his tabs/slips?

And if punter was buying lady drinks for a bunch of gals - where were those slips placed?

Sounds like there may be some social dynamics going on here that possibly are not communicated clearly.

Yes Munchie but both equally true.

[color:red] Really sorry I didn't have the full and total story when I made the first post...

Bottom line some cnut fcukd up...and the girl got stuck with the tab..[/color]

Very very sad..... :rolleyes:

Yes...VERY sad...but at least she only had to pay the tab...it could have been worse....someone could have framed her for stealing LD's....

My guess is that this is a Thai owned bar. Why ? because I had bars in Pattaya for years and this sort of thing doesn't happen that regularly, maybe once ever to me and only then reconciled when doing the accounts the next day, the cash not balancing and then going through the bins, finding some missing.

Is it a true story ? no, it isn't. Why ? because the issue of the LD commissions has not been addressed. Certainly the girl in question and most likely all her friends, would forgo their commissions to lower the total cost.

As an owner, I cut all the girls in the bar equally when a customer (only once) walked out and didn't have his bill paid. They all benefit and they must all take the pain.

So this isn't the whole truth and nothing but the truth but then it is a Thai telling the story, so what do you expect ? The truth ? get real.

First story and second story are completely different. :shifty:

"completely"...???

agree it's somewhat different....

OK the stories are not completely different but there are major differences in the accounts.

The second version is the much more plausible version although I have to question how easy it is for a punter to separate his bills from the girls bills (especially when he is wasted) without being noticed and then pay only his and walk (stagger) out. One of the dek serves or one of the other girls he'd bought drinks for would surely have noticed what he was doing, and if he was buying drinks how likely is it that he would have been alone for very long to do this, and also the cashier would have known that he was buying ladies drinks, especially as there were 16 of them?

Yes Munchie but both equally true.

[color:red] Really sorry I didn't have the full and total story when I made the first post...

Bottom line some cnut fcukd up...and the girl got stuck with the tab..[/color]

Very very sad..... :rolleyes:

Yes...VERY sad...but at least she only had to pay the tab...it could have been worse....someone could have framed her for stealing LD's....

DS

I recommend when you see her you FARK the truth out of her! :neener::o:neener:

WHOOF, S1

Yeah, I find it highly doubtful that, in any gogo, a farang could get away with selectively paying only for some of the drinks he'd ordered, without being noticed. And if he was noticed, or insisted that he not pay for some of the drinks he had chits for, well, in 99.9% of the bars in Thailand, that's where the Thai thug guy employed by the bar confronts you and you leave either minus some baht or minus some teeth, haha.

That said, I have heard of some fucking OUTRAGEOUS scams that bars pull on the girls (their employees) as well. For example:

Once I was having a few drinks in a bar in which I had a "regular" girl I paid bar for from time to time. That night, some big spender farang "boyfriend" of one of her fellow employees was spreading the drinks around and paid the bar fines of about 6 girls, with the intention of taking them all to Isan Tawan Daeng. "My" girl was one of them, and he invited me along.

We had a great time at Tawan Daeng, and the farang guy paid for all drinks and food for myself and the girls.

The mamasan at the bar had not been there that night. When she found out that another customer had paid my girl's bar fine AND I was there, she insisted (to the girl) that I pay a separate bar fine for her, since I was "her" guy. (do NOT try to find the logic in this...you will hurt your brain, hahaha!).

Of course, I refused, and she made my girl pay the second barfine (or lose her job).

as a response....to no one in particular....

YES....the girl is no doubt a conniving liar and a totally unbelievable source...

This situation "obviously" didn't happen...cos there are too many experts here....who know....everything...

Sorry to have wasted ur time with the story...

It will never happen again.....

Archived