Lady Drinks

Dumsoda

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something similar happened to my ex gf years ago at a Soi 9 beer bar Rolls Royce.

A pissed customer claimed his shirt had got dirty from the bar top. Refused to pay for his drink or LD. So my ex had to pay for both. It was easier for the beer bar owner to bully her than tackle a drunk.

She left after pay day and I never drank there again.

Please name and shame the bar, DS.

:beer:

she insisted (to the girl) that I pay a separate bar fine for her,

A similar thing to me at a bar in Pattaya. I went to a bar with a girl that had worked there about one year earlier. The mamasan insisted that I should pay a bar fine for the girl even if she didn't work there anymore. The girl told me she was being harassed by the mamasan because I refused to pay the bar fine. She refused to go back to that bar of course.

I don't think this kind of behavior is uncommon.

regards

ALHOLK

I'm sure he will do that. For those that only know DS online, he seems to have a big bark sometimes. For those that know him in person, they realize he is normally a big softy. Both of these things aside, he is not stupid nor gullible. If he said this girl said something and he believes it, that is good enough for me. It's too bad a long-time poster was chased away but hopefully he'll change his mind. 2 long-time posters leaving in 2 days is not what the board needs.

Edit......maybe chased away isn't the best term but if a long time poster says something, he should be given the benefit of the doubt until other facts prove it to be wrong. The guy came here to offer a story then refined it with more facts. I don't see any reason not to believe him if he said that's the way it happened.

...It's too bad a long-time poster was chased away but hopefully he'll change his mind...

Chased away?! C'mon, DS posted a story, which a few BM's queried. DS then came back with another version of the events, which was significantly different, and as is normal people continued to discuss and question the events. Now if that constitutes chasing someone away then I'm surprised there are are any BM's left!

I do, of course hope that DS will change his mind and post again. :up:

...2 long-time posters leaving in 2 days is not what the board needs.

Agreed.

I know the DC both on and off the board. I don't think anyone doubted him but questioned whether the girl was being completely honest....well I did anyway.

He was the one that raised the "all BGs are whores and liars" nobody else. If he chooses to have a dummy spit over an open discussion which was "to get some posting movement round here" he claimed..... :dunno:

Archived