Lady Drinks

Dumsoda

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK...I'm weak...(and addicted)...can't stay away...too many real life friends here to walk away.

Logged on this morning, mainly for Nong Noi updates and saw I had a PT from a long time friend and well respected Board member

Partial quote:

Hi XXXX,

Don't bite off your nose to spite your face.

Having met *** , I believe her. I always had a dim view of the bar she worked......

.....Anyway, please reconsider.

Nice...and greatly appreciated

Now, even if this PT said...I don't believe her...I could accept that...because the person was in a position to make a considered judgement...

What got up my nose was the first response, which was condessending..... and inferred she was a liar....which again, by inferrence, makes me a fcukwit for believing her.

Yes, there were variences in the first and second versions of the Story....BUT...bottom line is this Bar ripped her off.

Maybe something got lost in translation first time she called

Her English is good...but not perfect

My Thai is improving....but a very long way from even being half decent

I don't carry grudges....I confront issues head on.

So, as far as I'm concerned..... all over Red Rover...end of story

Cheers DS / DC

I believe you and her, because something similar happened to my ex at Rolls Royce bar.

Thais can be bastards to each other. My ex first got into the game because she was pissed off with her treatment in a straight job at a supermarket. The owners deducted 1500 baht for uniforms, refundable after 3 months employment. Then routinely sacked girls after 2.5 months.

Get some justice on behalf of your gf by naming the bar. If you're reluctant to do so publicly, PM me and any others interested in boycotting the place.

:beer:

Archived