Its OK to sodomize a drugged 13 yr old so long as

robaus

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...Polanski plead guilty to having sex with her, not 'raping' her. Yes, it is statuatory rape -- and he is guilty, but the guys on here who are saying that's the same as some predator snatching a pre-pubescent child and sexually assaulting them -- I don't think that is true. If I did, I'd like to see him have his balls ripped off then shot...."

First off, he did NOT plead guilty to that, he plead down, or plea bargined down to that charge, he fucked something up, the judge got pissed off and was going to demand Roman pay a price, to the bitch fled.

He most certainly did rape her, he drugged her, she said no, but he forced himself on her...if I did that to an adult woman, I'd be dead...and "deader" if I did it to a child. It is NO different than apredator, he set it up, he waited for the opportunity then took it. It is possible the case you site the sex was *maybe* consensual...at least she wasn't saying "no" while Page was banging her.

Guest lazyphil

i dont see anyone doing that dave, unless by PT. i certainly dont think anything ill of you and your pov, but old hippie is right, this guy ass fucked a 13 year old after drugging her, it doesn't matter if she wasn't a virgin and a 'party girl', he is a predator and a rapist, no question whatsover. he needs to serve proper prison time. the fact the victim says leave him alone i doubt means she cares for his life/style but would rather let sleeping dogs lay, this should have been cleared up long ago.

i would have said exactly the same thing prior to fatherhood

Polanski is damn lucky this didn't occur in the last few years. Evidence gathering/processing has been greatly improved since the 70's; victims are must less afraid/hesitant to testify; prison sentences have been greatly enhanced. I doubt very much if the asshole would've been able to plead down from about five counts to one count. It was only the desire of the DA and the victim's family to spare the victim the necessity to testify that he got such a good deal.

HH

:yeahthat:

The laws haven't changed since then, but social conciseness sure has! In the 70s in LA, 13 was a fuckable age for a girl (as long as you were in the same age group). My high school classmates were getting fucked by their teachers - some of them bragged about it - and if we thought it was wrong we blamed our child peers for their poor choice, not the predator!

Of course, the boys who were getting buttfucked by their teachers never bragged, and are only coming out now after years of therapy. I can only surmise there were a few girls getting fucked by their male teachers on a 'consensual' basis that also kept quiet about it.

What I'm trying to say is that everyone gets much more emotional about this case now than they did then. In the past few decades it seems our generation(s) has gone overboard on children's rights for the purpose of absolving parental responsibility.

Gosh, I wish I was 13 again. :drool:

I don't know about being 13 again. But I'd have loved to have had a shot at one of the girls' P.E. teachers when I was in H.S. She was a former Vegas chorus girl :drool:

Yes...a lot of student-teacher "interaction" 40 years ago. In the Summer after I graduated from H.S., I learned that a gal I'd known for several years had been "dating" one of my football coaches during our senior year in H.S. She may or may not have been 18, but he was in his mid/late 20's.

I replaced a guy on a faculty who was married, had three kids, coached football and taught driver's training. Turned out, he directed one of his 16 year-old students (a H.S. cheerleader) out to an orange grove where he got her pregnant. Stupid fool.

After I left teaching, I returned to the campus to visit a couple of buddies. I was waiting outside of a classroom for the break. One of my former students, now a senior, engaged me in a bit of conversation. I asked her "what's going on these days"? She replied with a wry grin, "Well, so-and-so (name omitted) is dating Mr. XXX and XXX is dating Mr. XXX. If you're a senior and not dating a teacher, you aren't shit around here". :rotl:

Not sure how many let it be known in one way or another that I could have them. More than a couple, for sure. Teen girls are not only easily impressionable, but very much into validating that they are "desireable" and are sometimes eager to explore their sexual sides.

HH

Yeah, fuck the whole Polanski issue!

How are you settling in to K-town and when are we going to meet up there for a drinkeepoo?

I like K-town. Not sure what to make of it yet, but I've been gorging on Korean BBQ and Soon Tofu all week.

I'm actually kinda glad my car was stolen. It's a crazy mixed-up world dude.

Here's a couple random pics I took the other day -- technically it's J-town, but... yeah. Fuck it.

4644134054_04c492fbed_z.jpg

4644140276_9a824dc1da_z.jpg

and of course last night's dinner. can't forget that SON... :)

4766254290_7b0c882255_z.jpg

I began teaching high school fresh out of university, after a coach quit early in the term and I was hired to pick up his classes. One absolutely gorgeous 14 year old used to flirt with me and even invited me to go out with her a few times. She would do things like come up to see what I was doing and sort of accidentally rub her boobs against me - a surprisingly common trick when the pubescent students are discovering what they can do to turn on a man! Was I interested? Damned right. But no way I was laying a hand on her. (For one thing, her father was the sheriff of Santa Barbara county!)

Selective Service then decided I'd make a better soldier than a teacher (and probably were correct). When I got out of the Army, I went for my MA. One of my classmates was a teacher from that high school. I asked him about the gal. He said she became the hottest thing on campus, with every guy chasing after her. Still, there's no way an adult had any business getting involved with her.

Polanski knowingly went after a 13 year old. That is unforgiveable. I'm not saying he deserves prison time, but I am amazed at all of the celebs who think he did nothing wrong.

Anyway, sod Polanski. What's for dinner? :)

She would do things like come up to see what I was doing and sort of accidentally rub her boobs against me

555555555555555 You experienced that too? 5555555555 I swear I almost got calluses on my elbows from the girls doing that. :content: 7 years later, I open a Penthouse magazine and there is Debby in her au natural state shooting me a beaver (again).

HH

Archived