Its OK to sodomize a drugged 13 yr old so long as

robaus

Ok yes yes...the Judge, the mother, the man on the moon...he is still guilty, and ran...and that is a crime in itself...he had/has money and fame, and he could have most likely beat it, or had it knocked down to nothing...he ran...and well, as long as some L.A. D.A. or whatever wants to try and push it, Polanski will have to deal with it. He could have wrapped it up years back, but he didn't.

I don't want to defend him, but how are you sure of that?

Again, impossible to comment on a court case where none of us are even on the jury, let along at the site...just not enough reliable info to say.

Best course is "no comment.".

Hmmm...Well I wasn't in WWII, but I read enough about it to know the Germans were wrong, and lost...that said, I have read enough about this to know Polanski plead guilty to a lesser charge, and was thus, at least in his mind at the time guilty of that and willing to make a deal on that. As I said, he instead chose to run. He could have beaten it, or fought it by proxy/from a distance through his lawyers, but he he ran...running from prosecution is in itself a crime...and well yeas, I wasn't on the jury...but that argument is kinda lame. I mean I wasn't on the jury for Richard Allen Davis, but I see that he is on death row for it...should I not have an opinion on the matter, based I what I know on the case? Polanski was willing to cop a plea, to me, an admission of guilt why debate the issue?

You have 2 daughters, how would you feel if Polanski had done this to them at age 13? I will agree, the mother bares a responsibility here, maybe child endangerment? why she was never charged is beyond me.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright, this is really, seriously, my last post on this.

ahhhhhh, fuck it. nevermind... (let me go find an Obama thread somewhere to have my revenge)

Good idea. Obama has been raping the whole country for the last 18 months. Serial rapist, he is. Let's all get revenge and butt-fuck him...time for another Obama gang bang someplace. :content:

HH

Archived