Prez. of Mexico SmackDown!

cavanami

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well how dare this guy speak the awful racist truth! As I live close to Berkeley, I must tow the party line...I almost feel like moving to his district so I can vote for him.

My kid sister went to Berkeley, was the editor of their poetry review. I was quite proud of her achievement, at the time, not realizing I'd be forever family linked to a commie. She resides in a small town in the west of Ireland now, raising her children and teaching. I'd better keep an eye on her lest she try to rejuvenate the IRA or something. She lived near Venice Beach prior to moving, so you never can tell. :hmmm:

Didn't hear the original speech, so cannot comment purely.

My impressions are that it was just fodder for the Tea Party-types, since he totally misrepresented the AZ law at the end of his spiel...

JHMO.

OH, you know we are on the same side. I just want the GOPer biz men to flush the illegals from their payrolls first. Voluntarily. Then I'll listen to their rants.

Didn't hear the original speech, so cannot comment purely.

My impressions are that it was just fodder for the Tea Party-types, since he totally misrepresented the AZ law at the end of his spiel...

JHMO.

OH, you know we are on the same side. I just want the GOPer biz men to flush the illegals from their payrolls first. Voluntarily. Then I'll listen to their rants.

I did hear the Mexican Prez's speech...it was out of line, but also I have to admit, he had sort of a point...but then the USA has been sticking our nose in everywhere, so well glass houses...but what all these Mexican grand standers seem to forget/hype is that we are NOT against legal immigration, but illegal immigration. No idea why they can't get that through their heads...

Repukes and dems all hire these people...so the hypocrisy is on both sides...but as we have both said punish those who hire them!

Archived