Bangkok v Pattaya £$

hooper

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a long time Bkk supporter (20+ yrs), I would offer this advice (based on recent experiences)

PLAY MONOPOLY !!

Do not pass BKK....go directly to PATTS

If you are coming soon it will be fantastic....a total Buyers market

Sure there are lots of Soi Dogs around...BUT there are enough Gems amongst them to please anyone

Seek and ye shall find, my son!!!

Enjoy

Cheers DS

Bangkok has really been pushing it with beer prices more than London lately and the girls are not far off it.I had a short time in soho with a hot spainish girl yesterday £22.Thats 1100tb and a beer down my local is £2.00.Its still not Thailand.But lets hope Thailand does not think its London on prices

Have to agree with DS' date=' everytime now I get to BKK, I am shocked at prices charged. Pricewise, P wins handsdown.[/quote']

I'll concede that. But for *everything* else, BKK reigns supreme in LoS.

I'll never get Pattaya. I try, lord knows I try...

Viva la BKK~

RE Bangkok ...

Yes, hard to beat a cold one at noon in a beach bar in Bangkok.

The 100 baht massages are too numerous to mention.

And when it comes to decent 700 baht BKK hotels, shit, where would you start, there's so many choices.

Plus, in Pattaya, who doesn't get sick and tired of paying 800-1000 baht for ST girl and room? I mean, jeezus, think of how many girls you could bone for that price in Bangkok.

And don't you just hate the overwhelming options when it comes to Thai and farang food in Pattaya within a 15 minute walk of, say, Central Department store.

And I say "walk" above, because who would want to use one of those go everywhere buses that cost, like, ... 10 baht?

I particularly like Bangkok's policy of most everybody should be off the streets, out of the clubs and home in bed by 0200h.

Seriously though- I like both. Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.

I want to see baht buses in LA. They're a beautiful thing. You know what a pain it is to have to drive to bars miles apart through checkpoints? I hate going out here. Mostly because I like to drink, and I don't like to drive.

Pattaya definitely beats BKK price-wise, there's no way you could argue that. And I suppose coming on to a discussion between guys who like Pattaya ain't the best place to bitch about it. :)

My view is strictly a personal one. Just find Pattaya too over the top. It's like the Walmart for punters. Too many merc girls, too many punters lurking around. And I got nothing against punters, be they old, young, fat, skinny, handsome, or ugly as a chimp's ass -- I can hang with those guys, society needs them. It's a reality check. But when the whole town is nothing but...

I don't know. Lets just say I feel more lust and drive in Bangkok. And I enjoy the whole city more. In Pattaya, I'm usually walking around very detached.

My friends love it though.

Ahh, fuck it. To each their own. Obviously some bright and likeable guys are fond of the place... there must be something to it.

Archived