Renewing 5-yr driving licenses

rookie

When I need anything like a driver's license taken care of, I just call one of the 27 police or Army Generals I know...

Are you joking...I surely don't know!

It seems like any time a Thai helps/assists a foreigner in getting something done, you owe at least one or more favors in return. And for a General to help with something menial, like renewing your DL, something must happen in return, unless you've married the General's daughter...

Well, when you have the connections I have, things get done fast, often with nothing more than a phone call. I know this breeds resentment from those who wish they were me, but somehow, I have learned to deal with it. (insert nose in the air looking down on others icon)

Well, when you have the connections I have, things get done fast, often with nothing more than a phone call. I know this breeds resentment from those who wish they were me, but somehow, I have learned to deal with it. (insert nose in the air looking down on others icon)

Farrk...you've never been the same since LK connected you with the white Chinese Thai "house Boy" from the General's place....

Archived