Advice Needed: Friend Won't See Writing On The Wall and Come Home

MooNoi

Still here. Just through with talking about our adventures (all truth, BTW) and then have to listen to the whinging because small minds cannot seem to think there is more than one lifestyle in LoS or think that the cheaper it is, the better the time. Which is just as untrue as the opposite.

(BTW, no venom directed at you OH, just a quick truthful reply to your request)

Hello LK,

The wonderful thing about LOS is that people can choose their own lifestyle here :) There are 10's if not 100's of lifestyle's possible here which makes it such a wonderful place.

W

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yup' date=' even a short visit to Pattaya will show you how many of those higher quality expats have moved to Thailand already. :beer:

[/quote']

:applause::rotl::rotl: yes you just can't move without tripping over yet another high quality expat down there!

Simie.

Hey, I strongly resemble these negative comments about Pattaya expats! Hmph.

Expat, not aimed at you personally, but hey to paraphrase the old saying "if the vest fits".... :cover:

Simie.

The wonderful thing about LOS is that people can choose their own lifestyle here :) There are 10's if not 100's of lifestyle's possible here which makes it such a wonderful place.

Very true, including the "not enough money to pay the electricity bill" lifestyle. I believe that one is very popular at the moment. :shakehead

I believe that, in some parts of the world, they cut off your hand for stealing electricity. Thats the great thing about face saving cultures. You don't pay the electricity bill and they turn off the electricity, so the apartment becomes a broiler oven. But you get to keep your hand, which is very important to expats living in LOS who can only afford self-love.

Archived