Am I now tagged by the government as gay?

acockasian

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This brings up an open argument ... is bi the same as gay? Gays insist if one has ever tried it their way, it makes one gay. Apparently, a lot of Hollywood stars are (or were) such egotists that they tried everything at least once. Errol Flynn is supposed to have crossed the line, Tyrone Power, Tony Curtis etc. But they didn't stay there and came back to hetero. So did that "experimentation" forever brand them as gay?

Gays maintain that although they may have tried it hetero, it doesn't mean they are straight. So why their insistance on branding the other side as gay on the basis of a one night stand?

p.s. And no, I don't want to sleep with you. You're not my type. ;)

Remember that guy who appeared in several sitcoms. I can only think of the Flintstones and Sanford and Son but he was usually a store clerk and would be sarcastic as hell and the first thing he would say was "Yesss?" I think he had glasses. Who was that guy. Annoyed me but I am sure he was gay. Wasn't he?

His name was Frank Nelson (I had to google it). No idea if he was gay or not.

This brings up an open argument ... is bi the same as gay? Gays insist if one has ever tried it their way, it makes one gay. Apparently, a lot of Hollywood stars are (or were) such egotists that they tried everything at least once. Errol Flynn is supposed to have crossed the line, Tyrone Power, Tony Curtis etc. But they didn't stay there and came back to hetero. So did that "experimentation" forever brand them as gay?

Gays maintain that although they may have tried it hetero, it doesn't mean they are straight. So why their insistance on branding the other side as gay on the basis of a one night stand?

p.s. And no, I don't want to sleep with you. You're not my type. ;)

I used to think if you banged a guy on a somewhat regular basis you were gay. I still do a large extent. I think there are various categories. Some are gay who say bi to muddy the waters. I know women who claim they are bi but are actually lesbian. I know one now who flirts and dick teases guys but I've never known her to have sex with a guy, always a women but claims bisexuality.

There are some women who love men, need men but want a woman every so often. Its mental and emotional, not just physical. They are primarily straight.

My guess is if a guy or woman had to make a choice and live the rest of their lives with having sex with only one gender, no exceptions then the choice they made are who they truly are.

Those that can't and have to flip a coin are truly bi.

Remember that guy who appeared in several sitcoms. I can only think of the Flintstones and Sanford and Son but he was usually a store clerk and would be sarcastic as hell and the first thing he would say was "Yesss?" I think he had glasses. Who was that guy. Annoyed me but I am sure he was gay. Wasn't he?

His name was Frank Nelson (I had to google it). No idea if he was gay or not.

Wow! You're good. I didn't have any idea what name or word to use for a key word search.

Archived