Am I now tagged by the government as gay?

acockasian

Like many manly and masculine men, employed in occupations not related to the airline industry in San Francisco (the “cockpit†rituals scare me), evenings are often spent cleaning semi-automatic rifles in line with the absolute American constitutional right to do so.

This evening, while lovingly reassembling a rifle, I finished my last can of manly Break Free. Break Free has been preferred by heterosexuals for weapon maintenance for years. Real men use it- ask the Marines.

Going to Amazon I innocently typed, with firm heterosexual non-gay keystrokes, “gun oilâ€Â.

We have Gun Oil Force Recon, Jack Jelly, Hot Pink, Pink Unity, etc. Lube, for sure, but not the good stuff. Condom safe. Even Boy Butter in a sixteen ounce tub.

Am I now on some secret list maintained by an alphabet agency and listed in the gay section?

In line with requests in recent posts:

DO NOT POST if you cannot be positive and supportive.

DO NOT POST if you in any way think that I intentionally left the All Departments choice instead of narrowing it.

DO NOT POST if you know “a guy†you want me to meet.

DO NOT POST if you have been drinking.

DO NOT POST if you are in a bad mood.

If you ignore the above and go ahead and post anyway you wasted valuable time as I might not even bother to come back to this thread and check for replies.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Am I now on some secret list maintained by an alphabet agency and listed in the gay section?"

Yes.

"If you ignore the above and go ahead and post anyway you wasted valuable time as I might not even bother to come back to this thread and check for replies."

Good.

No idea what the government thinks, nor do I care...I ran this by the guys to night at our weekly meeting of the Federal Agency on Gayness...and have deemed that you are indeed a complete and total fag...the Marines are, according to my incredibly gay cousin, the gayest branch of the armed forces...full of macho fags, some of whom have no clue as to just how gay they really are... (I'd have guessed the navy)...

but as you live in California, you can be proud of your new found gayness, and meet me at the "rainbow gun club" at 18th and Castro...after we can hit the hot tubs and enjoy champagne...I mean for research purposes, as I am no fag!

I own several guns, and have NEVER run out of Break free! Or that nasty shit in the big green can that cleans anything..."G.I clean bore" I think it is called? Sounds gay to me...and so do you...now prance off to a Barbara Striesand concert and do your nails...

Well, if this is a confessional post, I suppose I ought to let my own dark secret out.

Always thought that Tim Curry in Rocky Horror was a bad motherfucker. A helluva lot cooler than those Bond fags or the Monkeys.

Not sure what it says about me as a person. I should probably quit drinking. And wtf, doesn't anyone use WD-40 anyomore?

dr-zTldPiVE

gay. Ricky Horror is/was, a glorification of complete and total gayness...The fans being the gayest losers of all...total fags who took the night off from dungeons and dragons to go see the flick, then back to being total dweebs who wore black socks to gym class...you know the rich guys who run Silicon Valley now...

look beeeotch, my socks are (oops, were) all white, knee high, with two color rings around the calves. complimented by onitsuka tiger wrestling shoes. and yet, love rocky horror.

i am so fucked.

or maybe, as Cheap Trick once put it. we're all alright. (at least most of us, some of you fuckers are a bit.... well, there's always Pattaya)

1sAm5UCJ9vA

"Tim Curry in Rocky Horror"

one of the best performances of a generation, gay or no.

Sadly Tim never really got any better roles and is reduced being a sad old bitch.

Susan Sarandon was a surprise, later turning up in the Hunger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6850CjhIzrY

And Richard O'brien has had a statue of him raised in Hamilton, New Zealand's most uninteresting town.

Trannie O'Brien has been allowed residency and possibly citizenship as an "exceptional" case.

Ahh.. or so I've heard...

Speaking of gayness. I didn't realize till I was several years into adulthood that Paul Linde, Rip Taylor, Charles Nelson Reilly and a few others were probably gay. Possibly George Gobel. Definitely Jim J. Bullock. Come to think of it half of the men on Hollywood Squares were gay.

Remember that guy who appeared in several sitcoms. I can only think of the Flintstones and Sanford and Son but he was usually a store clerk and would be sarcastic as hell and the first thing he would say was "Yesss?" I think he had glasses. Who was that guy. Annoyed me but I am sure he was gay. Wasn't he?

Archived