Am I now tagged by the government as gay?

acockasian

The last few days have been pretty traumatic for me and I really appreciate all the comments here. I've realized that staying drunk is not the answer and will stop soon.

Chocolate Steve, your big black cock search terms made me realize how easy it is to be wrongly tagged as gay and how very cruel and unforgiving the internet can be.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The internet tracks all things...thus, it reacted to a few key words in your quest for gun lube, and realized that you truely are a poofta.

Additionally, if you had done as much research on this topic as I have, you'd know that "Gun oil" is a SFO bath house reference to a sex practice involving KY, and water pistols, some guys dress in cowboy hats as well, this event/practice usually occurs at "Daves saddle rack bar" on Castro street around 10 pm on Tuesday nights, 2 for 1 drinks and free snacks at midnight. Easy parking...someone as gay as yourself should know this.

Hah! Ignorant pheasant, I'm merely celebrating my Celtic heritage.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerne_Abbas_giant

And here is some proper literature for you ... known to every true sports fan:

Oh, my Grandfather's cock was too long for his jock,

And it dragged ninety yards on the floor,

It was bigger by far than the old man himself,

And it weighed not a pennyweight more.

With a horn on the morn of the day that he was born,

And a horn on the day that he died,

My Grandfather's cock was too long for his jock,

So it stood for his honour and pride.

The internet tracks all things...thus, it reacted to a few key words in your quest for gun lube, and realized that you truely are a poofta.

Additionally, if you had done as much research on this topic as I have, you'd know that "Gun oil" is a SFO bath house reference to a sex practice involving KY, and water pistols, some guys dress in cowboy hats as well, this event/practice usually occurs at "Daves saddle rack bar" on Castro street around 10 pm on Tuesday nights, 2 for 1 drinks and free snacks at midnight. Easy parking...someone as gay as yourself should know this.

I was feeling better after the big black cock post and thought my odds were better than CS.

Now I feel more depressed.

Well, ya get what ya deserve. Every true hetrosexual weapons user knowns that Tri-Flow is far superior and therefore non-gay.

Therefore sir, the inter-tubes has correctly picked you to be someone who kneads to cum out of the closet...

Break Free for semi-auto and KY for the single shot. Old habits and habits die hard.

Archived